Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17TH BIRTHDAY!


Hi guyssss, yesterday was my birthday~ Hell yeahhh~ Hahahahahahha. ^_^ Well of course I did had fun, with friends, family and stuff like that. So I'll just be spammming pictures. And sorry for some crappy pictures, because my eldest sister went Hong Kong to enjoy herself and no camera for me to use. >.> . But oh well, she got me awesome pressie. Heh.


Food food food, there should be more pictures but I'll just lazy to upload... HAHAHAH. :p



My apple martini cake~ Really yummy. I'm underage for alcohol tho. HAHAHAH! :P


Here's gift from Liz! Hheehe. Awww so sweet of her.
Well she bought me a weekly schedule book, a birthday cake, a swarovski  crystal phone plugin. Heeeehhhhh AND OH A LOVE LETTER. Awww, I'm so touched. Tell you part of what she wrote. "I hope that today you will feel very blessed and thank you for being born. You are really special to me."  AWWW. WHERE TO FIND SUCH LOVELY BFF?! Thanks for being born. T.T First time someone saying that to me... T.T -cries-

 LOVE HER LOTS BUT SHE FORCED ME TO FINISHED THE CAKE MYSELF. BECAUSSE I ACTUALLY DID THAT TO HER LAST YEAR, ON THE 28TH DEC. LOLOLOL. I'm sorry, I won't force you to eat cake anymore. ): I almost puked. Thanks for all your effort! <3



-Pat head- Good job, xiaoqing. AHAHA.

MOVING ONNN. I GOT A WTF FREAKING BIG RILAKKUMA LIKE HUGE HUGE RILAKKUMA FROM MY BFFS SAKAE, MAKIYO AND GINNANANANANANA! AHHHH I GOTTA LOVE THEM ALL TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. HEHEHEHEHEHEE. I REALLY LOVE THE PRESENT LIKE NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS ME FWEELINGS. SERIOUSLY, LOVE YOU ALL. <3

And Makiki, sakae, and ginananana wrote me love letter on faceboook. Hehehehhee. Aigooo, love you alll. Hahhahaa.



From now on, his name will be Mr Fatty cause he's fat.. like me. LLOL.



And thennnn I got presents from Mr C.L. LOL. You guys must be thinking of 2NE1 hurrrr? "I go by the name of CL from Twenty One!" Okok, jokes asideee~

Panda socks, jelly beans and a hellllaaaa cute knitted sweaterrrrr.

TADAHH CUTE RIGHT? HAHAHA. THANKS ALOOOTTT NEW FRIEND. LOLOL. ^_^

AND AND AND AND AND LITTLE CLARA BABY TAN GAVE ME PRESSIES TOO OMG,
POLKA ACCESSORIESSS AND A PANDAAA RING RING RING. LOVE YOU LAA, DON'T ANGRY OKAY? REALLY. I LOVE YOUUU. HEHEHEHEE.THANK YOU!


 And my sissss got me DOLLY WINK LASHESSS. Oh gosh, you guys know about new Dolly Wink launch righttt? I've been waiting for so long for them to release in Singapore. But they're just taking so long. It's already selling at Hong Kong's Sasa! >< But I wouldn't be that much interested in the new series lashes, because they're all of the natural looking kinda lash. I'm more interested in their eyebrow powder, mascara etccc. Hehehe But still, I love it. Thanks! :D (Why tsubasa so pweettttyyy?)

AND MY UMMA(aka Michelle who i've danced with for like 4years) Treated me and lizzie lunch. Hhehe cause she wasn't able to celebrate both our birthday together!

Thank you ummma~

Thanks everybody who wished me and stufff~ hehehe. I really enjoyed myself. (: It's sucha awesome sweeeet 17th birthday. Heh. Thanks everybody, for making my 17th birthday a really meaningful one. You guys are all very important people in my life.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

And oh, did you know alien invaded Singapore?

Yeah, I'm that alien. LOL. Bye~
 

55 comments:

  1. Happy belated 17th birthday! You look so pretty ^w^ Your presents are all too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xie xie niii! Hehehehee. xD You're pretty tooo!!! Reallly!

      Delete
  2. happy birthday! Your cakes look great :) gotta love friends and family and what they do for you >.<! Huge rilakkuma O.o jealous <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the wish!! Heheh, yes I gotta love them all for being so nice to me and stuffsss. Hehehe!

      Delete
  3. happy birthday :)
    yeah the cake looks yummyyy

    ReplyDelete
  4. jealousss!!! i want those new lashes! not that i'd use them. and that's a uber cute rilakumma!
    anyway happy belated =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessssuuu the rilakkuma is tooo cuteeeee! >< Mad love it! -spam hearts- THANK YOU! ^_^

      Delete
  5. Belated happy birthday!!! I wanted to greet you on twitter but I wasn't sure if it really was your birthday. Haha! I just got the idea from context clues in your tweets and I didn't want to embarrass myself if it wasn't your birthday and I greeted you. Better late than never, I suppose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Bday~~~!!! And yayy for the presents :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy b-day sweetie <33

    looking cute as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday~~~ cute presents! :3
    and you're still so young! only 17...i'll be 20 in almost a week... >.<
    changing the prefix makes me feel so old...not a teen anymore...T-T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhaa! Thank you, Jean! Don't worry! You will forever young! Hahaha! :D :D

      Delete
  9. ahaha you birthday bash post make me smile BIG~.
    again, happy birthday sweet girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awh happy birthday aki <3
    Such cute presents you got <333!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bannnnnyyy! <3 <3 <3 :D I gotta thanks my friends for those cute presents! ><

      Delete
  11. Happy belated birthday :]
    The presents are super cute,
    and the food looks delicious O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yuriii! Hehehe yeahhh~ I love fooood~ Hahahaha!

      Delete
  12. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY~!!
    That cakes looks so nice, and is that candy on top of the 2nd cake? :D Yummmm~
    Rilakkuma bear ish so cute~! <3
    Hope you've enjoyed the party and all the presents :3~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yesss! That's candyyy! But actually, the candy doesn't taste that nice... HAHAHAHA! ^_^ I really enjoyed myself! :DDD <3

      Delete
  13. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, the presents you got are so cute :3 and the cakes looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy birthday!! you look so cute and pretty!! ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happpy late birthday cutie!! love all your gets ^__^ and please show photos of you wearing those new lashes hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu! I'll wear them soon I guess! :D

      Delete
  17. Happy birthday! That really is one big Rilakkuma xD your friends are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! That's a freaking hugeass rilakkuma! Hahahaha! Thank you! :D

      Delete
  18. Happy brithay (a little late, but it is difficult) ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. late happy bday! wish you a great year!

    and The gift is all so loving and please show us how does the new dolly wink lashes look!

    and thoese yummy food made me so hugry!!

    http://biancadollylike.blogspot.com/
    Bianca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheh thank you sweetie! I'll wear them and take photos sooooon~ :D <3

      Delete
  20. So happy you had a good time! The apple martini cake looks SOOOOO pretty! Also, I totally want a Mr. Fatty for myself, too. hahaha

    ALIENS SCARE ME OKAY! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you feeloooo~ Hehehehehhee. Yayyy for the alien picture! :P <#

      Delete
  21. late happy b-day =D... oh.. yummi cakes .XD

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday! You looked lovely. I so want some of your cake haha.

    I'm soooo jelly of your Rilakkuma teddy! I need one in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Belated Birthday~!! <3 Your cakes are so pretty and look so delicious ^^ I can't believe you are only 17~! So young and pretty ^^ Enjoy it~!! And lovely gifts too~ :3

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! That was really big Rilakkuma rainbow. I bought mine from my favorite import shop Private Import Japan

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!