Sunday, January 29, 2012

More new stuffs.




Time sure pass fast! January is coming to an end soon~ Here's some stuffs I got and I forgot to actually blog about it! Hahahaa Pffffft my hair faded back into blonde. TADAAA. Hahaha!

Did you guys know Mr Brocoy got a new frienddd? Her name is Miss Strawyy~ Hahahaha!


Got myself a hot pink G-Shock watch. CUTE ISN'T ITTTT. Actually I don't have the habit to wear watch. But you know why I got this? Because my siblings and cousin all got one. I needa join in their G-Shock gang.

Not all watches are there tho! 



And I got this LoveMore Kiwi Acnes All Out Set! Seems pretty cool! Will be doing a review on this soon! ^_^


And some accessories! 

And and my mummy bought me this dress! 

 Okay, honestly this is a super nice piece of pink dress. But I think it doesn't look good in photo here cause I couldn't get anyone to take it for me. HAHAHA. I look like I'm just wrapping a piece of pink towel here. HAHAHA.

 And my sis bought me this!
Yayyy, I guess that's about it! Those dresses are so prettyyyyy~ Yayyy I got lots of new dresses this year! Happy happy~

And yesterday, I went to my friend, Gina's house! Hehhehehe, some pictures! ^_^


Gina's bf totally blend in and look kawaii with us.



And oh, I'm having another giveaway soon! STAY TUNEEE!

24 comments:

  1. I love Miss Strawyy! HAHAHHA
    One kiss <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. your new dresses are fab! you mom has great taste. ;)
    and love the furry slippers with claws. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Strawberry ♥ I also have this IKEA plushi, it's sooo cute!!! Your outfit of yesterday is soo pretty!!
    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so cute <3 love the first picture ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dresses are cute! And so are the hluse slippers xD I just bought a dress too, but I need MORE haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute stuff you got..
    i love that pink dress too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photos XD!
    Haha, I keep forgetting to wear my watch too >w< But I have a really ugly one o3o

    ReplyDelete
  8. You hair looks like a really light brown to me haha! >o<!
    Will be looking forward to your review~ :3
    The dresses are so cute~! My family never buys me dresses, because they probably think I'm not the 'type of person' who would wear them DX!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great buys! I love the pink dress so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! I think Ikea's dolls are very cute! Some frogs that I've got are from there and I really love them ^_____^ /

    I like the leopard dress! It's sexy!! x)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute~ Mr Brocoy & Miss Strawy! ^u^
    Ooh! G-Shock watches seem really cool!
    ( But I also don't really wear watches ^3^ )
    The dresses are really cute and nice! ^^

    Please follow my blog!
    ( carefreecentral.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg cute gshock watch!!! I really wanna buy a gshock but they are so expensive *~* Gotta save up~~~ and your outfits are so cute >w< and that bear house slippers SO CUTE!!! hehe :3

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww such cute pictures in the end!
    Especially with the digital ice cream lol
    Love the leopard dress. Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice stuff you got there ^_^~ hwaiting on your kiwiacne set review..^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    http://www.colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The dresses are super cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. sooo jealous of all you got!! and your hair faded but it still look soo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. The dresses are amazing Aki! :D Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. for me too;) Can Show off the e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're very pretty~ ^_^ I love ur bear slippers btw~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like all the dress you got but the one your sister got you is my favourite! Though I imagine the pink one does look really pretty too!

    I hope you continue to grow you vegetable and fruit family. >< I love seeing them! haha

    ReplyDelete
  22. hahaha, funny pictures with your friends :D i love your baby g :))

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!