Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nail Polish & JB trip

Hiii JB trip again today with few of my friends and also MystLizzie. Kekekeke. Apparently, we all have been eating for like the whole entire trip. HAHAHAHAA. COOL? Some pictures.







 Hell yes... Korean foood.......



 After eating and some shopping, we went for manicure and pedicure, yes, again! :D


 





My fat little toes.



Now moving on to goods that I bought! :D





I'm loving that tiger top! It's so cute! I often see it in ViVi magazine. Hahaha, and contact lenses. It's so easy to get lens from Malaysia! They are selling it at like 1 pair for 30RM which is around $15SGD! And 4 pairs for 100RM which is around $10SGD per pair. Hell... I spent too much and didnt have enough RM left. Else, I would had gotten 4 pairs. ><

And I got a hair dye because I'm scared of my current YELLOW HAIR. OMG, MY HAIR COLOUR FADED. I LOOK AWFUL... Hehehe, trying Liese's Cassis Berry hope it turns out good. ^^. 

___________________________

Now moving on, I got some cheap OPI and China Glaze polishes yesterday! 




Hehehhe, you know I got 3 Chinaglaze for $20SGD and 1 OPI for $10! Hehehehe. happy... I bought some basic colour to work on my nail art! Horray! Will try hard to improve my nail art skills when I'm free! Hehehe

Seeyaaaa guysss!



18 comments:

  1. that is fun! lots of delicious food. yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crushed candy looks really good aki! :D And i love that tiger sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nail polishes, I wanna see your nail art ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg all that food looks soooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your outfit so cute!
    Soooo much food :D
    I have the white polish and it sucked like idk if mine was just bad but it was so streaky maybe better luck for you :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I don't think your hair is yellow! It still looks brown here~
    So cheap O: I want to go to Malaysia now >w<
    Your nails are so nice~! ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waaah! Korean food! I really want to taste it! ♥

    Cute nail colors! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. mmmm yummy food and your outfit+nails SOOO CUTE!!! >.<
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow all the foods look so amazing~~~ envy envy!!!
    and i wish i can just buy circle lens outside on the street too!!<3 lols~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice buyss!!! :D
    Aww, can't wait to see your new hair color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's okay! all I've been doing lately is eating too LOL. your food pictures look sooo good *o* happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i used the same hair dye! the red colour isnt obvious and it faded off after 3 washes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your " nail".
    Oh RELLY?
    Try ten...for SEACREST.
    Or try GESSIS!
    DIRDAYST does.
    Ands does JEB BUSH- KARL ROVE- SCHAR 169!
    With ASOCHER!
    RICK the PRICK.
    He's with CASA DONASA de VENCEDORAS,
    And they're all with SUMAR SUMANDO.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anybody know " CAROLE"?
    She with MEL MARTINEZ.
    They got a " thang" goin' on - ONTARIO with ROOTY 009?
    They got AK'S?
    They got MINESEA?
    They got TED SEA- RED SEA- TESS SEA?
    HORSEA- GROSS- says JEB BUSH is PEDOPHILE - OSIRIS?
    What's OSIRIS?
    It's mob,that's all I know.
    And they are mob with IRA.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is the ARYAN blog with OLIVER NORTH?
    You are all with OLAH on RED PATHS?
    You are " RED_ KILLERS"- " RED _ RIDDER_ 666"...EXPLOSIVES- AK'S?
    " Tiger"...this is CKGER?
    This is GERIZZO?
    GERST?
    AUSTRIA?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!