Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shopping Spree 2012 (Part 1?)


 Hi guys! I have been shopping aloootttt recently because I finally got pay from my part time job, and Chinese New Year is coming, so of course I need many new clothes~ Hahahaha! And I bought many stuffs! Both in Singapore and also at JB. And here it is~ And I love to buy cheap and nice goods. ^^ I think there'll be a part two soon!

A red polka dot dress, super good for CNY because red is a lucky colour, I think? HAHAHA. Just $10

I SWEAR I HAD TO BUY THIS KNITTED TOP. BECAUSE ITS' TOO CUTE. I got it for around $15 or lesser!

Very cute Lucky Bicycle dress. Hehe, loving the polka dot. Only $10!

And this toppppp super niceee! Only $10 tooo.
Yup, mustard colour shorts. Very cutee~

MY NEW LOVE. HAHA PINK IDK WHAT PRINTS GEEK SPECS.

And tadahhhhhhh my favourite of all! Leopard print boots! Hehehe.

Oh, I remember I posted this before. HAHA.

That's all for today! Hahaha. AND I'M GETTING MY EXAMS RESULT ON MONDAY. I'M SO NERVOUS. ALL THE BEST TO ME! >< SEE YOU SOOON! Byebye~

25 comments:

  1. I love the checkered shirt that you're wearing! Why is your hair always so straight and gorgeous? Is it rebonded? ><

    Please join my eyelashes giveaway if you'd like! http://tianwenlee.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the black top? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so cuteee ^^ !!! everything looks cute on ya love your new hair color :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh i wish that i can go back to my country and celebrate CNY with my family...
    So i can buy the new clothes hehehehe...
    You looked good with that knitted top :) so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh nice haul! you have a great taste.
    my favorite is those mustard shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh I want those shoes!!!.
    I absolutely love them!.<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow I LOVE all the clothing you got!! soo cute ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  8. The red dress is so pretty Aki! O_O I want it. Hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVEEEE those glasses!

    so cute!

    and the leopard boots are awesome!

    xoxo,
    lindsey |

    http://bowsandarrowblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg I love your purchases!! -wants- hehe. especially that polka dotted dress *o* <333
    you are toooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ZOMG you are adorable with those glasses on *_* Tehe <3
    I love your dress! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay red for chinese new year~! ^o^
    The dress is so nice and cheap~! I love your knitted top too *o*
    The glasses are cool~!!! Hehe~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute love the knit! All your clothes are so colorful and cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like everything!! haha and hope you did well on exams!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you really have amazing style. I'd wear everything you bought! Such great finds too since they're so inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow i love all your stuff! you sure know how to shop with all those great deals!!! >.< love the shos and the red shirt the most!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing shopping *---*
    I loved everything and everything seems to fit your style very well <333

    you´re so cute;.;
    kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  18. loving the clothes...all of them are zuper cute!! and suits you very nice!! i love the knitted top..so kawaii...=)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the red dress super cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all your clothes!! Especially that cute red polka dot dress and that adorable knitted sweater ♥ I love the glasses in the last pic as well, great look!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love love all your outfits! You have great style :) Also, cute hair!

    ReplyDelete
  22. May I know where did you get the leopard glasses? :)Its cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I actually got them from Bugis Street level 3 ^_^

      Delete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!