Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Shopping(part 2) & Chocomint nails.






Hi guysss, some new loots here! I'm sorry I didn't mention where I got my loots and stuff! And now, this time I went to City Plaza with MystLizzie to hunt for cheap shoes because I thought I need another pair!

I thought I need more dresses as well, because I hardly wear any dress. Hehehehhehehehee.
I got this pink dress and the material is really good! For only $15!

And there's this particular favourite shoes shop that I always get my shoes from, because they often bring out very nice shoes out on 50% discount. And we both bought this similar shoes!

GUESS WHAT! IT'S ONLY $18! I BELIEVE IT SHOULD COST DOUBLE THE PRICE I BOUGHT. ^_^
The one on the left is mine while the right one is Lizzie's! I love her spike ones. But I thought I had a similar spikey shoes so I shall not get that. Couple shoes~ Hahhaa!

And guess that's all for my current new buys!


And nowww, check out my nails!
Remember my knit wear? I always thought it looked like ice cream. Hahahaha! Inspired by it! Cute colours. ^_^


______________________________________________________________
Some information background:
Singapore is all about education education and educations. No educations = no job for you. And O level is an important exams that everyone must take.

And, yup, I just received my O levels result yesterday. Well... I would say I didn't do well, and it's not anything to be proud of. Many people came and ask me how I was doing and said many encouraging and supporting things to me. I really appreciate that. Thank you, friends. For a moment, I felt so blessed and loved by them. Love you guys lots lots, you know who you areee. Hehehe. But then again, sometimes, even your good friend, can say very hurting things. I thought you should be supporting my decisions? Be it he/she is dense or not but still, it's very disappointing. I don't wish to mention who was it because I don't wanna have any hard feelings. Many people thinks that entering a bad school, you're stupid. Bullshit x10. Hello, it's not about ego now, it's about the diploma you get in the end. I don't wish to either, because I didn't do well. No, neither am not blaming anybody nor am I feeling down or what. I know I deserve it because I didn't study hard enough. However... at least I am willing to take a longer time to get the poly diploma. Like duh, I need it. And again, being a makeup artist or as long as it anything regarding beauty is my dream. I KNOW WHAT I LIKE. EHEHEHE. So what I am going to do now, is to get into polytechnic, graduate and then do what I like to do. So yessss, all the best to my futureee! ^_^

See you again guys! I'm hoping to go on more SHOPPING SPREEEEEEEEEEE. Hehehehe!

I'M TURNING 17 IN JUST 6 MORE DAYS. OMG... CAN I STAY 16 FOREVER?

24 comments:

  1. OMG 18 SERIOUSLY? WHERE IS CITY PLAZA? I WANNA GO! I WANNA GOOOO >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiiii city plaza is very near Paya Lebar! Walking distance! :D

      Delete
  2. btw, sorry about your o's. jiayou in the future k!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow, beautiful shoes !!! love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE the shoes to pieces <3 *jealous* DO WANT! *___*
    hope you are not feeling too bad about your grades, there are more important things f.e. your wonderful friends, I am rly happy they were able to cheer you up ♥ :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the shoes >____<


    http://ciachiaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the dress!
    it is a perfect color for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing with red color in your hair!! I love it! ♥♥♥

    *______*

    And that type of shoes rocks so much! x)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow LOVE the dress!! It reminds me of a dress I got recently actually!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha it's okay if you don't wear many dresses, because I don't wear any at all XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely dress!! and cute nails!!you are so right!! just remember to follow your dream..what makes you happy then go for it..I believe everything will turn out really great! ^_^~
    RE: you don't need to try the retinol cream as you already have a flawless/porcelain skin (^_^)~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those punk creepers are adorable *-*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the dress, and the nails are cute too ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww, keep doing what you love!! That's the best way to live and be happy :) you'll work harder when you're doing something you're passionate about. best of luck to your future too!
    hehe cute nails! looks like ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really great buys!! I love your nails, I remember that sweater from your previous blog post too, I love the cute colors!! Good luck on the things to come, it's such a great great thing to know what you love and do what you love, so I'm sure you're headed in the right direction :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. that dress u bought is really cute :)
    doing what u want to do with your life is the most important!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey girl. If being a male up artist is what you really want, you can register for a diploma in professional make up that will help you to achieve yr dream!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wowow completely in love with those shoes you bought!! And I'm super inspired by your nail design~ Can I try this myself? : O

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. whoaaa i'm loving the shoessssssssssss <3 !!! awesome design!

    feel free to join my contest and win:
    http://www.memorable-days.net/2012/01/join-my-camwhore-contest-win.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!