Sunday, January 15, 2012

W♥C inspired nails

Old photo, old photo. My hair is red. Haaha



Hello, sorry not updating as often as before. ): I'm sooo lazy. Heh. Recently, went to City Plaza again to get some nail art stuffs. I don't know if it's cheap, but I still bought it. So here's what I got.

A set of acrylic paint for $16! Finallllyyy, finaaallllyyy, finalllllyyyyyy I got acrylic paint to make nail art easier for me like x1000 times. Hhahahaha. And of course I also got some brushes and a dotting tool. Oh, the dotting tool cost only $1. HAHAHA. And the brushes at $2 each. Quite cheap! But the package of crystals is like $5? But still got it in the end. ~.~



 Because I was sooooooooo eager to use my paint, I did my nails again~ So this time I was flipping through popteen and I happen to see Wakatsuki Chinatsuuu~ Hahaha, pretty girl! And featuring her brand W♥C. I always thought the bear look super adorable. *_* And yup. that's how I got my nails.
Tadahhhhhh! ^_^ I actually wanted to write W♥C on my right hand too. But I was having hard time using my left hand to draw. D:  Tell me how you feel about thisss! Hehehehe.

Bye guys! It's my birthday tomorrow! Ahh~ Hahahha! Will update soon!


33 comments:

  1. arrww those colours are so cute!! *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehhee thanks melody! @_@ I love colourful stuffs!

      Delete
  2. Seeing this makes me want to do my nails again T^T I am not allowed to wear nail polish to my classes though!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW THAT KINDA FWEELING! >< . You'll be able to do it sooonzxzx. Heh.

      Delete
  3. this is cute nail art babe ~ sorry i just come back here, busy with my online shop. hehehe

    miss to read ur cute blog ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The w love c is so cute! You are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you use any kind of acrylic paint for your nails? Or only this kind? :) It's so cuteee. I love that brand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, I think any regular acrylic paint will do! ^_^ ! Thank you! Hehee, I love it tooooooo! Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow they're so cute! And you are really good at nail designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails are adoooorable!! LOVE them!
    You are also so pretty - this is my first time reading your blog! I'm an instant fan :)
    Happyyy Happyy Birthday (you did say your birthday is today??) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you! Hehehe. Yup! My birthday is on the 16th! Thanks for the wishhh! <3

      Delete
  9. You're so talented~! If I tried to draw the bear it would probably turn out like a bug hehe~!
    Happy Early Birthday~ ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha! That cracks me up! I think patience is important! Hahahaha. And thank you!! <3

      Delete
  10. pretty! and sheng ri kuai le
    btw, went to city plaza today.. there was nothing T_T
    how did you?!?!?!?!
    bang mang ah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xie xie ni ah! Hhahhaha! City Plaza..
      My only advise is... YOU MUST DIG. HAHAHAHHAHA.
      You need be like you're gg for treasure hunt. And it's easy to bargain there!
      Hehehehe. :p

      Delete
  11. happy birthday!! :D

    (so what color is your hair now? ^-^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lenaaa~ Hehehe. MY HAIR IS STIL RED! HEHEHEH! :D

      Delete
  12. Cute colours!
    I hate doing my right hand too >w<! But for some reason, because I concentrate on it more, it turns out better than my left hand....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe yeah. It sucks trying to draw on the right handdd. :p

      Delete
  13. Hai, I give u an AWARD, just check it in here :) http://ladies-homejournal.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-got-award-cute-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiiii thanks! I'll check it out!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  14. I love how you do your nails, soo cuteeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're so super talented! I love the colours your used! Can't wait to see more designs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow~! So cute and creative!!! I love it ^o^

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute, I love your eye make up and your nails are cute, I really need to get a dotting tool and some nail brushes to do some nail art too hehe. ^^/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!