Monday, February 13, 2012

Anna Sui Spring Collection 2012


Hihiii went to Anna Sui's workshop with my sis the other day! They released their Spring collection stuffs! ^_^ 





Tadaaa their new cheek colour. Super cuteeee. I love the purple one especially! 

And their new liquid liner in black, blue and brown! ^_^ 

OHhhh and also their limited edition lip gloss! I mad love the one in orange! Which is 03. I got my sis to buy that. SOOO PRETTTTYYY~ ^_^ It's a double sided gloss. One is the gloss while the other side is shine. ^_^ Pretty pretty colours~ 

Mad love anna sui's packaging. So cute! ><

And yesterday Rusty boy went grooming. Oh gosh, I can't get over how cute he look.

PICTURE SPAM! Hahahaha







Hehehe and don't forget to join my giveaway! ^_^

http://xiaoqingqiang.blogspot.com/2012/02/ifairy-hera-pink-review-barbie-lens.html

I tried making a gif! Hehehehe.

19 comments:

  1. I love the moving picture! Soo cute! you look a little like park bom ^^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waves back* I used to love Anna Sui, but mainly for the packaging ;o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dog is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!! :D And so are you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww that gif is sooo adorable *O* reminds me of park bom, hope you like her and see this as compliment:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The doggie looks so cuuute!! And Anna Sui has gorgeous packaging <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny gif :D The dog is really cute! And the event looks great, such nice stuff ♥
    Greetings ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  7. anna sui always has adorable packaging

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna Sui has some really cute stuff! I am a sucker for cute packing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute stuff!!and love the last gif..you remind me of Park Bom..cuteness overload..=)

    ReplyDelete
  10. loooove it^^^^!

    happy vday, sweetie<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH I love ANNA SUI so much!!!!
    and your dog is super kawaii >.<***

    xx,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is the cutest gif ever. YAY SO MUCH ORANGE!! ^^

    I really like that fake lollipop thing you're holding in the first picture. LOL What is it exactly?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How unfair XD I love anna sui but sadly I can't get it here :(( Envious that you can get it easily ^^ Be an angel and bring it to me too XD Just kidding :)
    Your dog is really cute, how old is he?

    greetings
    Yoshi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aaaaaaw!! Rusty is soooooooo nice! I really love dogs :)
    You and your blog are so cute, follow you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the gif image :)
    you are the girl who wears orange and peach colors the best! at least from anyone i know. :) pretty pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whats up! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the good
    info you might have right here on this post. I will be coming back to your
    weblog for more soon.

    Look at my blog msc fantasia

    ReplyDelete
  17. As an advice for the newly set-up website, their adjust must be bunched in a bingle concept of the website.
    If a website gets a lot of visitors, the chances of crescendo income and popularity also increases.
    No author waiting around the assembly for hours for an reply that may or may not
    come your SERP Activity enquiry with accuracy.

    My blog: pozycjonowane radom

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!