Thursday, February 16, 2012

Denim Vest & New Stuffs

Hi thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm sooooo tired lately. Well as I've mentioned previously, I'm practicing hard for my  upcoming performance and competition for dance!

And today is my performance dayyyyyyyyyy. Omo... Ok... I wouldn't say it's that good. Hehee and I don't think I am allow to post up the video yet, because my competition is not over yet! I'll upload a video soon if possible! ^_^

Enough talking, here's some new clothes I got! Yayyy

A cute denim vest! I never got a vest before! Hmmm, I got it from Bugis Street at $39.90. Okay it's not cheap, I know. >< 

And here's a very girlie mini dress! ^_^ Loving the peter pan collar. I got it for $10 from Chinatown! ^_^ 

$10 as wellll from Chinatown! 

This shorts is definitely super cute! I got it for $10 too. Hahahhahhaa.

I LOVE CHEAP DEALS. HEHEHEHEHE.

Rusty so cute... ><

RUSTY, PAW!


As mentioned earlier I had performance today with my friends! Hehehe, and after that Lizzie came my house to chill~ Hell yeah.. She sure love to rape my foods. Hahahahaha!

And we watched movie!

It's Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu! Omg, this is my 2nd time watching this... And it's still so sad......... T.T I FEEL LIKE CRYING JUST WATCHING IT. As good as Koizora!

If you actually wanna make yourself cry, just watch this movie online. T.T Just search Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu at Dramacrazy.net! Heheheheeeee.


_______________________________________________________

I am a Jrock fan btw. ^_^ Especially gazette, miyavi and vamps. Here's some nice songs! Hehehhe. 




24 comments:

  1. Ahh I love those shorts too cute!
    Your puppy is adorable :3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clothes are cuute! And OMG THE GAZETTE <3 I am such a Jrock/visual kei fan haha :3
    And that movie is such a classic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O memories, when i hear j-rock i remember L´arc en ciel ^_^
    - havent heard the song *new world* for ages :o

    aiii, i like your orange lip color <3

    xoxo
    ♪ Vernissage and Cream ♫

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe I wanna see the dance video :) I love the 1st dress, it's such a cute colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute clothes! *v*
    Ahh I wanna watch that movie now! I've seen Koizora before, it was so cute TwT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo seems like the collar ones are pretty popular now O: So cute as well haha >o<
    Omg koizora was GREAT! I might watch this now ^o^ Thanks for the recommendation *prepares tissue* :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwwww your puppy is super adorablleeeeeee<33

    ReplyDelete
  8. that short is indeed so cute!! and your friend of yours is cute as you are...^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  9. liking your items and your pup is adorable! (:

    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you are so cute ^ ^ I hope you can get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck for your dance performance hun :) Your puppy is sooooo adorable! Can we trade for mine?? :D :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. those shorts are soo cool!
    your puppy is adorable~

    ReplyDelete
  13. the dog is soo cute :)
    xxx

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am in love with your doooog! so cute!
    oow, I cry a lot with that movie :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg! your puppy is so cute!! makes you just want to pick him up to cuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi :) I really like that dress with the peter pan collar! I'm sure it will look cute on you :) Maybe you want to show a picture some time of you wearing it?! :)
    By the way I think you are really really beautiful :))

    Greetings to you and your puppy ^^
    Yoshi

    ReplyDelete
  17. love that movie, cried so much lol!

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww, i love that little red dress. i always in love with the peter pan collar. rusty is so cute and you look pretty as always. never watch the movie, i will try to find the dvd on my country :))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those shorts are so cute and only 10 what a great price! Now following!
    xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, those dresses from Chinatown are so pretty! And such a bargain, too. Nice haul

    ReplyDelete
  21. Btw, I've given you the versatile award ^o^ please check out my post :3

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are so pretty! I love your blog so much, I am now following!

    theglossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i thought you guys were sisters! :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!