Friday, March 23, 2012

Daily Makeup Essentials


 HIHIHI. I'm gonna show you some of the makeup products that I use all the time for my daily makeup! (as requested!) If there's any request for me to blog about, do let me know thru my formspring at the right side or just leave a comment! ^___^



 Makeup base/Primer:
Add caption
 On the left side, it's Anna Sui Moisture Rich Foundation Primer. I really like the moisturizing effect, because sometimes, my skin tends to peel @_@ so it kinda helps. But lasting wise, not quite!

My favourite primer is the SEPHORA anti-shine primer! IT'S DA BESSSTTT. Hahahaha. Because I've got really oily skin. It could last up to 8hours make my skin really matte! ^___^


 Foundation:
I've got two favourite liquid foundation at the moment! First would be Bourjois Healthy Mix Gel Serum in Light Vanilla! It's daaa bessssstttt. This foundation is so light and it gives middle coverage. One thing is that, it's soooooo easy to spread it on your face. Almost effortless. It leaves a dewy finish! I've seen lots of good review on it and yup, I really like it.

Another would be Anna Sui Moisturing Fluid Foundation in B02. This is super moisturizing and it also gives a sheer medium coverage. Very light and easy to blend as well!

And as for finishing, I would be using The Body Shop mineral powder! 

 Blush/Bronzer:
As for blush, I'm always using SEPHORA's Blush me in Rose Rebelle. The pink is soooo cute ^_^.

I often contour my nose, so I got this benefit HOOLA shading powder from my sister! ^_^ 

 Eyeshadow:
My all time favourite eyeshadow would be Majolica Majorca's Jeweling eyes palette from 2011 Spring Collection in Caramelisse BR631. I reaaallllly love it because it's so shimmery and nice! I thought I should do a swatch on this but I suck at taking macro photos. hHAHAH.

Another would be Holica Holica's Face 2 Change palette, which I got as a gift from my friend. It's pretty much a shimmer eyeshadow palette which i usually use for my inner eye corner. ^_^ 

 Eyeliner:

My favourite eyeliner would be Bobbi Brown's Gel Liner!  I love it because, it's so easy to control and it's really long lasting. For at least, it doesn't smudge after a long day! ^_^

Mascara:
 My Mascara is from Majolica Majorca, Lash Expander Frame Plus. One thing about this mascara is that, it's supppperrrrr waterproof and smudge proof. You would need a super good eye remover to remove it at the end of the day which is kind of troublesome, but it's keeps my lash curled and lengthened!


Eyebrow: 
I'm using Anna Sui's Eyebrow Powder in I don't know which shade it issss. hAHAHHA! 

 Falsies:
I AM KEEP THIS FOR THE LAST PART BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE FALSE LASHES,  LIKE OMG, I DON'T KNOW WHY. HAHAHAHAHA. These are my four favourite falsies!

Dolly Wink No.1 Dolly Sweet
Dolly Wink No.5 Real Nude
Eyemazing No.303
Eyemazing No.302

HAHHA, I'm gonna end my post here! So sorry for the abrupt ending... because I'm a super lazy blogger. T.T

_____________________________________________________

Super nice photo taken by my bff, Gina.
 Preview of my next post: My New Cheap Loots!

16 comments:

  1. Where u buy the eyemazing eyelashes from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you write and express your opinion: "IT'S DA BESSSTTT" "I reaaallllly love it" Ahahaha!
    Nice products! You always have a perfect makeup ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh nice! I want to go on a makeup haul :3 with eyelashes! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice~ >u< I want to splurge on some make-up at my next shopping trip, but I need to get a job first. @~@
    I heard Bobbi Brown gel liners are great~ :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much make up ! I love all your lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post :) but u look great with or without make up, anyway :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post! i love ur nail color as well! i just started using primer in my routine and i am amazed at how it makes my skin look!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your post about your makeup collection ;) heard that revlon colourstay foundation is also good and suits oily/combination skintype . try it someday ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. heheheeheh I loveeee false lashes tooo! XDXD And thanks for sharing your fave foundation and primer!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love majorlica Majorca mascaras. The holika holika palette looks really pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    Xoxo
    Lizzo

    ReplyDelete
  11. where were u on that photo? the place really a good spot for photo hunting hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi ^-^! I'm new to following your blog, your such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love all your makeup and lashes..super cute outfit you got..(^_^V)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great make up essential.
    i wanted to try that majolica mascara and eye shadow..

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been seeing that mascara around... I want to try it out too!!
    And the Sephora primer actually. I've been thinking about purchasing it but wasn't sure how good it actually is!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!