Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easy 5 Steps Rose Nail Art Tutorial.


 Colour used: 

China Glaze White Out
Etude House PK004
THEFACESHOP PK110
China Glaze Gaga for Green

Top coat and base used:

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (This is a super good quick dry top coat! Highly recommended.)
OPI Start to Finish Base&Top Coat
             

You need:
A thin brush/toothpick



1. You need to choose your base colour! Any colour you want. For me I used white. 

2. Now using the lightest shade of pink or any colour you choose, to randomly dab any areas you want depending on how many roses you wanna have on your nails! It doesn't have to be neat! 

3. This part you might require to use a brush or toothpick. Using the darker shade of pink, draw a small stroke in the middle of the circle. 

4. Now, using the same dark shade of pink, draw a bracket at the side of the circle! 

5. Last, using the green, draw two leaves on your rose!

 Tadahhhh! And this will be your end product~ HAHAHA! It's super easyyy! And even if you are doing your right hand, no worries! Because, it doesn't have to be neat! Hahahaha!




And yup! This is my first time doing a nail tutorial! Hope you like it any comments to improve or request do comment below! ^_______^

39 comments:

  1. OMG! Super cute~!!!!
    I'll make sure to try this out soon!! >U<
    Thank you for such a cute and easy design!! >U<
    It looks like it would be so hard though!! ^3^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^__^ Glad that you liked it! :D

      Delete
  2. It's very nice~~ The part I like the most is when we don't have to be tidy to do it! Since it's semi abstract flower~! Thanks for the tutorial!! Liked =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D Yeah! That's the best part! Hahahaha! ^___^

      Delete
  3. veryy cute,so pretyyy =)) I will do it in my home !thanks to tutorial:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you have fun with it! :D

      Delete
  4. omg I need to wash my brain. Without leaves & top coat, the roses remind me of those va-jay-jay cupcakes hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHAHAHAH THAT MADE ME LAUGHED REALLY HARD! THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING TOO. HAHAHAHA!

      Delete
  5. It's so gorgeous! You're so talented with nails. I shall try doing them soon 8D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute :)
    And just realise that u have new blog face :)
    Nice... nice... I want to try next time :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Yeah! I changed it like finally! >< Been procrastinating it! And thank you~

      Delete
  7. It's really beautiful ! I love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I made a similar one before! I like the bigger florals too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahah thank you! I wanted to do smaller florals, but I was too lazy. >__<

      Delete
  9. I love it! Seem to be easy, I'll try when my nails will get better. You are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. whee I love these! you're so creative <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nah, I'm not that creative! Hahahaha! <3

      Delete
  11. cute, i like rose :3 so beauty

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm soooo gonna try this now! haha xD
    thanks for the tutorial~!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really pretty. Thanks for the tutorial ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! You make it seem so simple xD!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow aki! thanks for the easy yet super gorgeous nail art! At first, I though its going to be complicated (need some pro-skills in order to achieve that design) but after reading your tutorial I think I can manage to do this! It look so cute and lovely! Thanks for sharing ^_^! Stay gorgeous as always! mwahzz ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow great tutorial! It actually looks very complicated at first xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omg!!! You are so talented with nails ;w; I could never do that >< It looks so simple and nice!! Cute selca too >w<

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute! Thankyou for the tutorial. :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing this uber cute tutoriaal 8D

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's so cute~! i'll be definitely trying this out, you made it look so easy ^^ & i love the new blog layout~! x

    My Blog ~ xLittleBells♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the style! its so cute and easy!
    I will try out soon! Thank you are sharing!

    and you look so cute in the picture as well!

    <3 Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  22. the mani is sooo pretty!! thanks for the tutorial!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is sooo cool! wow you make it seem so easy!!! you have really nice nails :D!

    ReplyDelete
  24. pretty and simple....like it so much...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gosh, thats a splendid outcome and beautiful outcome.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!