Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I ♥ CHOPPER! / Chichi Entourage!

HI! I'VE GOT MISSING FOR A LONG TIME! AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M OFFICIALLY A FAN OF TONY TONY CHOPPER. WHY THE HELL IS HE SOOOO CUTE? T.T

 Some tony tony chopper stuffs~




CUTE ISN'T HE? 

 And my sis bought me this super cute sweater from Taiwan. Ahhh, love it. ^___^
And I went to learn some face painting, balloon sculpting and airbrush art yesterday! ^_^ It was fun! 



My friend's cat is realllllly cute. @___________@ Hahahahaha! Chill kitty.

Been so busy and lazy lately! But I'll be doing a simple nail art tutorial on my next post! Do stay tune! <3
_____________________________________________________________


  

 Chichi Entourage just launched their 2nd Collection, Perennial Spring!

Shop with Chichi Entourage and you'll get to enjoy amazing perks!



  • Most of our newly launched items come in “Chic Saver” prices that are much cheaper than the usual retail prices we offer. So if you like something, snap it up fast! But the lovely news is, even our retail prices are very affordable. 
  • Not only that, you’ll be rewarded with Chichi Credits with every item purchased, and you can use them to bid for exclusive giveaways each week or simply offset dollars in your next purchase. 



  • To all my fellow readers: You’ll enjoy 10 complimentary credits when you Sign-up for an account in Chichi Entourage! Just indicate ‘XQ’ after your ‘First name’ (ie: Amy XQ) to start using your credits for discounts and bidding! 

    Signup now now now! ^________^

     


    16 comments:

    1. aww you've got such nice stuff from chopper!!!

      I love the t-shirt!!! *__*

      he's soooo cute hehe^-^

      ReplyDelete
    2. Chopper Love<3 & the face painting looks so much fun~ I would get carried away with unicorns for sure. Great post ^•^

      xoxo
      EV

      ReplyDelete
    3. Awww that cat is so cute! That one piece character is so cute too haha

      ReplyDelete
    4. wooo tony tony chopper ** It's so cute !

      ReplyDelete
    5. I know!! Chopper is adorable!!
      Hehe, it sucks because there aren't many cute anime stuffs around where I live...... D:

      ReplyDelete
    6. Awwww!! You're addicted haha! So many stuff XD
      I'm always scared of balloon sculpturing because I don't like it when it pops in your hand XD

      ReplyDelete
    7. Oh man you've got some insane selca skills, can't point it out enough, haha!
      And nice stuff you got there, someone's addicted huh? :)
      Keep up the work kk

      xoxo

      ReplyDelete
    8. The Tony Chopper shirt looks so cute ^_^
      I would wear it all the time.
      Also nice airbrushing skills

      ReplyDelete
    9. OMG I AM A BIG FAN OF ONE PIECE AND CHOPPER IS MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER <33 I collect a lot of Chopper things too >w< SO cute!!! I have Chopper socks too!! I'll prob make a post about it soon :3

      xoxo tifuani

      ReplyDelete
    10. aww,,, cuteness overload!! and that includes you!! so so so cute! your are such a doll ~

      ReplyDelete
    11. So sweet darling! would you like to follow each other?:X
      Fashionspot.ro

      ReplyDelete
    12. <3 So much chopper :D So cute!!! I love the things you got ^^ :D

      ReplyDelete
    13. Pretty blog! & NEW FOLLOWER!

      xoxo
      http://foreveralifestyle.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    14. aww so many chopper things! cute! I love the picture of your cat xD funny

      ReplyDelete
    15. I want to hug that little kitty so bad. lol
      I really like the sweater you sister got you too, such lovely spring shades! :)

      The body painting seems like suuuuuuuuuuuuch a neat activity, I really like the dancing girl shadow.. thing. haha

      ReplyDelete

    I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!