Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My mum got good taste haul.



Hi there! MY BLOG IS SO DEAD. I MEAN, I DIDN'T UPDATE AS OFTEN, MY GOODNESS. AHAHA!

Okay, so, today post is exactly what the titles says.

My mum is pretty funny. When I'm out, she often will call me and ask like, "What colour you like? Red or Black?" Or like, "I saw a super nice dress, it's leopard prints.." And she'll describe them and so on for me. And I'll be like, YES YES YES. HAHAHAHA! BUY THEM!

So.. here it goes!







And sometimes, she wouldn't even ask and just buy them. And surprisingly, it's what I would wear. HAHAHAA! LOVE HER MUCH! <3


Okay and so, I went H&M just now a bought a pair of earrings!

So pretty!


_______________________________________________________

And I'm gonna share some instagram photos!



Follow me! Bwahahaha!


Bye~

24 comments:

  1. Your mum is so sweet! You got some great stuff :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOH really lovely clothes ;;___;; ♥ and I got suprised...you got H&M? XD tho I'm not even sure where you live but omg XDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! It open recently like... I think last year? I live in Singapore! ^__^

      Delete
  3. ^.^ very cute clothes, you have a lovely mom :D
    and cute pictures :) I like the collar

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicee photoss!! and loving the leopard collar top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute stuff <3
    and you are so a sweet girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww that is so cute and sweet! It's the best when your mum has good sense of taste ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds exactly like my mum too! Haha! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mom has awesome fashion taste! I love my mom but some of the stuff she gets me I would never wear >.< her fashion sense and mine are completely different but we still have fun doing other things like eat out all the time <3 since we both love food

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, your mom is so cute & sweet! i guess like mother like daughters ^_^~
    Those clothes are so pretty!! ("v")~

    ReplyDelete
  10. your mum is so awesome! xP followed u on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha~ Your mum is so cool! >U<
    I think she's more fashionable than me!! ^3^
    Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, your mom is amazing! I can't choose one thing because I love them all! I want to see you in the leopard dress though!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your mom does have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Mum is greaat! In the second photo, it looks like the shorts that I have but I have it in black and white XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG your mom does have great taste~~~all the clothing looks fabulous and very trendy
    my mom has great taste too, but she is very old school. so she'll often criticize my choice of outfit, but hey she is my mom gotta love that woman.

    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww your mom is so cute! My mom has given up on buying clothes for me because I am so super picky hahah! :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. your mom's got REALLY good taste!!! my mom on the other hand...let's just say she can't tell the difference between a skirt and a tube top lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!