Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Rusty's Birthday! / Tuxedo Nail


Happy 3rd birthday little Rusty boy! 04/04/12 ^___^ 姐姐(Older sister) Love you very much even though you bit me. ^__________^

Had mini celebration for Rusty boy! 



I gotta say his cake smells really good! Very strong fruity scent! *___________* Feel like giving it a bite. HAHAHAH!


There's a cake for my family as well! HAHAHAH. 


Rusty sure is living a super good life. *______* With owners who love him so much. -Envy-

_______________________________________________________

Life recently: Sleep, eat, watch anime, sleep, social networking, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, go out, home, sleep, exercise, sleep, eat, exercise, sleeep.

Okay, maybe not that extreme. I'm not putting them in any order. HAHAHA. But as you can see, I've been sleeping a lot. I guess the more I sleep the more tired I get? Anyway, I love slacky life like this, since I'm not a party animal type of person. Most of the time enjoy being alone. *___* I am weird.

Anyway that's not important. I was about to show you my Tuxedo nails. HAHAHAH

Sorry it's a little messy. xD My shakey hand...

___________________________________________________________



Now I've share with you some yummy foods, so... FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM? ^__^

FINALLY THERE'S INSTAGRAM ON ANDROID! Hooraaaay! ^____^


26 comments:

  1. happy birthday to him!! He is so cute <3 his cake is so small XD like a toy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahwww, such a cute doggg~!! yay finally instagramm :D !! gonna add you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rusty didnt reply my fb wishes! >=(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your doggie (^^) Yum cake~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so sweet, he looks like he knows its his special day<3 & your nails are very cute! I'll have to try them out once my nails chip~

    xoxo
    EV

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Rusty!
    Naaawhh he is too cute~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gah so cute >.< You have the cutest dog!And those are some nice nails~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uwah, your tuxedo nails are super cute!! ><

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. Happy B day ♥ The dog cake is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your nails are so cute! Gonna follow you on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute,the dog also get a cake..(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute Rusty!!! Happy birthday to him :3 I love your nails and selca~ So pretty :3 And yay Instagram!!!! <3

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  13. No wonder the follower count on instagram went up all of a sudden ahaha I heard earlier it was released for android ! I love the mustache on that one nail *__* like a sir !

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy birthday to Rusty! And you look cute as usual! Whoooah Im going to follow you on instagram, please follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday to Rusty! Your nails are gorgeous. :D Follow me on instagram, I'm Tealeafee!

    ReplyDelete
  16. super duper cute!! cuteness overload!! ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Omggg. He's so cute and the cake just suits him! :) Hahaha!

    www.forest-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw such a cute little cake for your dog. Happy birthday to him :) And I love your tuxedo nails... I've been meaning to try similar but I'm so lazy, haha.

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh i think the make up suits you a lot! Especially the pink above the eyeliner let's your eyes sparkle somehow hehe

    ANNNNNDDDD You ahve been officially tagged by me for a new meme!
    You can find the info in my post!

    http://elivahellena.blogspot.de/2012/04/lets-play-tagging-game-happiness.html

    I would be thrilled if you anticipate in this meme keke

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg, so cuuuteeee, happy bday to Rusty! XD
    aha! Im going to install Instagram on my Android too XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, happy birthday rusty boy! he's so cute >,<
      my dog eris is would celebrate her 3rd birthday too next month :D

      Delete
  21. Added you. :3 What are you using to take screenshots of your screen? Is your phone rooted?

    Your doggie is so small and cute. Adorable! Did he like his cake? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  22. rusty boy is ADORBS <3!!! and wow, tuxedo nails - pretty unique ~ :D! thanks for dropping by girl, you sooo cute :D!!! i'm your newest follower too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!