Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sexy & Cute Leopard Print Nail Art Tutorial


 

 Hi there! I'm gonna teach you how to create leopard print nail art! It's a super easy yet cute nail design!

Colour used:
OPI Tickle My France-y
China Glaze Liquid Leather
Etude House PK004

What you need:
Three different nail colour
A thin brush
Top coat



First step is always applying your base colour! I used pink and I loveee pink! ^___^

Using another colour, randomly dot around your nails, making sure they are all different in shapes and sizes! 


Now, using another darker colour, you would need to outline your spots! So basically, you need to go according to the random shape of your spots and outline it! But of course, you do not outline them completely. You would need to break them up into 2-3 parts. See below! 

 It's okay if it's messy! ^_^

 And there you go! One leopard spot! Just continuously repeat the same process for the rest of the spot! Keep your outline messy! ^_^

And HUA-LA~ There you go! Your leopard print nail! Easy right? And it's such a sexy & cute design! And it's okay to be messy!


I just need to squeeze a photo of me somewhere in my post. HAHAHHAA. Okay, so I decided to place it here.

That's it for the tutorial! Hope you like it and have fun with it! ^______^ Let's all be pretty from head to toe together!

Ohhh and, I'll be going to Malaysia for a few days this coming Friday! And I can't wait to goooo~ Yippey hoooray! Do look forward to my next blog post! Bye~

26 comments:

  1. You're so pretty Aki! :-D And I love your nails, my hands are too shaky to do this! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! So cute :) I would try, but i don't think if i can do this so pretty. I'm not as talented as you. I like your photos. You are so beautiful on all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I'll go out and get a pastel pink now haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty girl <3 i loveeeee how you do your nails, your so creative .__. thanks for the awesome inspirations :D ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leopard print nails they are so simple, but easy to accomplish! You are gorgeous, btw :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute~ We <3 leopard prints! haha
    And yes, squeeze that photo in! You have such a cute face after all~

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhH~ the leopard nails are just so cute!!! ^_^~
    Last pic, you look like a doll!! mad cuteness =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I want to try this too~ : D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuuute :D Thanks for the tutorial :) Also you are so beautiful :D Amazing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so incredibly cute! I just want to pinch you! :P

    Very nice nail tutorial hun :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look very cute ^.^
    I want to go on vacation too :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you change your banner? I really like it!! You nails look so nice and healthy, you did such a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute nails. you're so creative :) btw, i love pink too :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look extremely gorgeous,sweetie!
    have a nice weekend.;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is such a great nail art tutorial =)it looks more difficult than it actually is :)(which is a good thing)
    xoxo
    keki

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your nails look great. I wish I can do it but my left hand is super uncoordinated.

    xoxo
    Lizzo

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. this looks so cute ^^ my nails are too short right now hope they grow fast so i can try this out :)
    mind checking my blog out?
    chuchuchan.blogspot.com

    with love anni ~

    ReplyDelete
  18. oOo~ I need to try this out~ I haven't done my nails in a while so, this is perfect<3

    xoxo
    EV

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice tutorial Aki ^^

    Xoxo
    Fenny

    http://ladies-homejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great nails, and you look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  21. wishing u safe journey to malaysia!! have a nice trip! i love ur lipcolor in the fotd, and thanks for the tutorial, it looks pretty easy!! gonna try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. you look so pretty, have fun on your trip! =]

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this post thanks for sharing ^^

    You're beautiful *__*

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  24. So Cute Nail tutorial, thanks for sharing! <3 I will try this soon! ^^

    http://katinosky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!