Thursday, May 3, 2012

Back from vacation! / Inspired to cook!

Hi guys! How have you beeen! I'm finally back from my trip to Malaysia, KL! ^___^ Will show some photos down below later!

But anyway! Been inspired to cook for people lately! And it's been awhile since I cooked Japanese Curry!
Actually the main veggie should be potatoes, carrots and onions, but I like cabbage! So I add them in~ Yay! I didn't take down the process of me cooking! >< Too busy, but here's some photo! 



Looks good?


I was watching video yesterday and I decided to try making Ichigo Daifuku! Basically it is mochi filled with red bean paste and strawberry! And I made both the mochi and red bean paste myself! HEHEHE! And I gotta say, it's not easy! HAHAHAH!


And I'm gonna spam some photos I took in KL!



My Aunt's dog! Her name is Bebe. She always wake me up in the morning! Super cute! ><

If you're not a chinese, this is actually called yong tau foo! Basically, bean curd or any veggies like green pepper, bitter gourd filled with fish paste! My breakfast btw.

Aunt's house: where i stayed!

Milk teaaa

Roti prata, indian food.

Chilling at Papparich, drinking milk tea with coffee jelly.

Honey lemon!

My cousin, Shenice! ^__^

With shenice and felicia! I'm missing on one more cousin!

With my mum before going to KL.

Cousin~ <3

OOTD



Well, that's about it! I didn't bring camera with me! So most of the photos are took using my phone! Hehehehhee

See you soon!


21 comments:

  1. You are so cute! and your cousin and mum too! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the curry looks SO good :F I haven't made Japanese curry in so long too! I should make some kekeke
    And the photos are so cute! I need a Vacation... NAO. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Japanese curry is the best thing ever. Craving it so badly now D<

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, aww the pics are so cute ^^
    I have ate Japanese curry long time ago and I really liked it : 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photos! Looks like you had fun~
    The Ichigo Daifuku looks yum (^^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have talent for cooking!! (unlike me) XD
    Everything looks yummy >o<
    And it looks like you had a fun time :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like tons of fun you had! X)

    honey,
    www.honeyfullife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so pretty!
    And I luuurve Japanese curry, and I have the same packet I think! :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Food~~~ <3
    Japanese curry is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love eating curry >.< it's the perfect combination of veggies/meat/rice. The ichigo daifuku looked like it was hard to make, it looks delicious though~ Glad to know you had a good time in Malaysia. I always love hanging out with my relatives I don't see that much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aki!! welcome back, hope you had fun on KL ^_^~ I went there last January and i enjoyed it a lot despite the hot weather =) Those curry looks really yummy!kudos to you as you know how to cook, me? I only know how to eat, lolz~ Your cousin is pretty too! good looks sure runs in your family! Take care always! ^_^~ Stay gorgeous as always! mwahz! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. welcome back,sweetie! :)
    i didn't know you're into cooking. ;p
    the mochi looks so good. would love to taste them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Akiii ;D!
    Everything loooksss soooo goood!
    Ahhh you're just teasing us with food haha
    You look so cute in these photos hehe
    I just followed you on instagram ;o <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look super cute in this first photo!!

    The Japanese curry and Ichigo daifuku looks so yummy.

    xoxo
    Liz

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. so many delicious things! now I'm hungry <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooo the beanpaste and strawberry looks very interesting! i have never seen something like that before!

    also, you are sooo cute!!! i'm gonna be your new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everything looks so yummy, I'm hungry now, hehe :)
    Amazing blog, I've followed you <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. The curry looks super yummy!! I like to add cauliflower when I make Japanese curry. How did the cabbage make it taste? I love cabbage too!

    You look adoooorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're really pretty! :D

    http://yumixland.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!