Friday, May 18, 2012

Essence Circus Circus!


It's been awhile guys! ^___^  OMG I LOVE MY HAIR. HAHAHHA!

OOTD!


I haven't been updating a lot lately! I'll make an effort to do so! >___< But I'm super active on Instagram! Bahaha! If you have Instagram do follow me @Polpetinaxq!


Soooo I was walking around in town with my sister and went into drugs store to look around since there's like sales.

And we saw this Essence Circus Circus series products. And we find it super cute! 
 It's like dec 2011-jan2012 collection. And I just noticed this brand. HAHAHAH!

I think we bought it partly is because of the cute packaging. We bought the cream eyeshadow! There's 3 colours! 01 it’s magic, 02 raise the curtain for… and 03 my sparkling acrobat. We got 01 and 02!  

I love gold shadow! It's super pretty! 




I haven't tried them yet, I think I'll keep them as part of my collection first. Hahahahahhahaa!

But I did saw their perfume! AND I THINK IT'S VERY CUTE!


Credits to google!

I'm thinking if I should get it. I don't really like the scent tho . But again, maybe if I finished it, I can pour other perfume in if I can actually open it. I just love e bottle. ):

Over all I pretty much like the packaging only. HAHAHHAA! I not sure if their products is good. Shall give it a try another time! And this collection does reminds me of Sentimental Circus don't you think?! ^___^

___________________________________________________________

And Imma post some pictures from last week! ^__^

MOTHER'S DAY YAY!

Mummy!
 This is call Tounyuu nabe soup base! It's soy milk hot pot soup base! IT'S TOO DELICIOUS. IF YOU EVER FIND IT IN JAP SUPERMARKET BUY IT ALRIGHT! BUY IT! HHAHAAH!

 Hehehe had two different soup base for our hot pot! The other soup base is actually Dashi soup which I cooked yay!


 






Bye~ See you soon! ^___________^


20 comments:

  1. Love your eyes and hair! and that perfume looks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love the names of the eyeshadows~! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hair color is still so pretty *W* and the food looks YUMMAY >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makeup brand does look really cute ^_^
    I liek ur outfits
    Especially that multicolored top :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair color is still really pretty and not that faded. @w@

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wonder if they sell this brand here, i want the perfume!

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dropping a warm smile to u Aki ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooH~ the packaging is so cute!! i want one too!! i'm really a sucker for cute and pretty packaging..even though the product itself is not that good but if packaging is quite attractive i'm sold! haha!~ Your mom look so young and shes very lovely! ^_^~ Those food look so yummy!!nomnomnomsss...Last pic is sexy! and also cute! ^_^~ Stay gorgeous! mwahzz! ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh~ all the food looks soo yummy *-* hope you and your mother had a great mother's day ^^ and omg love the sweater you're wearing in the end :D

    My Blog ~ xLittleBells♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. looks good! i'll search for it haha (the soy.. whatever thing)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful hair ^.^ and so cute face
    the golden shadow looks so good :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you join my blog please I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so sweet! what do you say about following each other?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice!
    PS: Does you already participated in the giveaway on my blog: http://www.beautybloglaura.com/2012/05/winactie-2-goodiebags-van-elf.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, i love your new hair! your mom is pretty, btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!
    I love your blog!
    I just found it!!

    I made a blog a couple of months too!
    I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!!
    Thank you!!!

    http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The food looks sooooooooo yummy!!! nom nom nom and your mother is such a cutie! I can see the resemblance. :P

    I love your haiir, the pink is a nice contrast from your brown hair! Has it faded at all yet?

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi..!!!!!!!! sweety i found your blog and its totally amazing...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!