Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New buys!


Recently just bought some new clothes! ^______________^ And I think I've try to improve the way I take picture of my clothes!


And mint colour is the trend for spring/summer and I've always loveeeee minty colours! And I love mint itself. HAHAHHA.

Here it is! I've got all of them from a random shop in Chinatown! 
And I loveee this piece of long dress! So gorgeous! 



This pretty top with super cute collars on! ^______________^



And also high-low skirt! I wanted a red and black high low skirt tooooo! Omooo, they're like so pretty! 



And I've been hunting for really nice denim top and I can't find any that I really like! T.T I shall work hard and hunt for them!

I guess that's it for my post today! Talk to you soon! :D

20 comments:

  1. U look cute :3 and I love ur clothes ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the clothes aki! The high low skirt is my favorite! I just wore one on sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too cute <3 I love the mint and yellow clothes, they look refreshing for summer >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of you looks so pretty *O* love the effcts! And the buys are cute ^^ I love that mint maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the mint dress is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like everything you bought! Lovely blog :)
    Would you like to follow each other? :)

    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture of you Aki! The effects are so cool *o*
    The clothes are so cute and colourful! Perfect for the summer :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. all of the clothes look so chic and cute!! love the sheer skirt!! ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first dress is gorgeous <3

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Everything is so cute! I love the third piece of clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite is the dress! :-) Wear it now and take photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love all the outfit,mint color are so perfect choice for spring..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul, i love the last one reminds me of pretty mermaids <3

    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. mano man, all of these pieces are looking amazing :)
    good shopping !

    follow my way: www.dariagleichphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this tops and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!