Friday, May 11, 2012

Pink Ombre Hair!


Hi! So... I just dip dyed my hair yesterday! And I think it went pretty well! I always wanted to do ombre hair but there's super limited hair colours in Singapore and I got to order it online! And here it is!

 I'm using Manic Panic Amplified in Hot Hot Pink!

Now moving on! I'm gonna show you my steps. But there's nothing professional on how I do it!


Okay, so first I tied braids on my hair! I sectioned my hair into four braids as my hair is quite thick! And I find it easier to work like this!

So first I bleached it! Btw, I'm using Palty bleach here! I think you can find better and stronger bleach out there! 

 So while at it, use a hair dryer to heat your bleached parts!

And done! Here I got this ugly golden brown! I think it was enough for my colour to show!

 And now moving on~

I start spreading the pink dye on my bleached parts, wrapped in a plastic bag, and heat~ 

So first attempt not so good! I still can see some golden brown!

Touching up! While at it, start taking pictures.  HAHAHA! 

And tadaaah! It's done and it looks good! ^___^

Some tips:

So, after bleaching your ends, your hair is very much damaged! And so when I'm gonna apply the colour, I actually took the colour out in a container and mixed it with conditioner! So during the 30mins you are actually conditioning your hair as well! Very good idea! Bahahaha! And the dye still works just fine!

_____________________________________________________________

So I'll see you in my next post! ^___^ Have a nice weekend!










27 comments:

  1. so pretty! <3 <3 Too bad I need a more "proper" hair color now if not I'll dip-dye my hair too! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. loook so goood <3
    i can't wait do dye my hair too xDDD i have to wait for so long :C

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! I really want to dip dye my hair too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow you did an awesome job, I'm going to bookmark this for when I do my blonde ombre hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh I like it!! I would love to have pink in my hair haha
    I have the palty bleach.. I wonder what I should do with it~~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty ^o^ Kinda wanna dip dye my hair now :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, so cool! The color is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that pink >o< It looks great on you :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoaaaa awesome :D it looks so cool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty colour! I wanna dip dye mine pink now too xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woww! You did it really well! : D It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks awesome love :-D Let's dye our hair purple. Twin hair! Haha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your photos!
    I like how did you put the color, it seems perfect on you!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have tagged! :))
    http://kuropexi.blogspot.com/2012/05/11-questions-each-tagged-person-must.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI^^
    I love Japanese fashion.
    This is my blog.
    http://carmen-only.blogspot.com/
    I would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. that is sooo coool! and it looks awesome on you! great move :D!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it!! what conditioner and shampoo do you use to keep your hair healthy? You seem to dye your hair a lot too! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool idea, really sweet :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love ur ombre pink hair!! so cute!! i love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ooh~ nice aki! you look super pretty with the new hair! I've been tempting to try an ombre hair dye too!tc always ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  21. YAY you finally got it all done! I like the pink, I would have even liked to see the pink section to be longer. hehe but I know that's not always practical. Hopefully it doesn't fade fast though, I always had that problem with red and it annoyed me!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay for pink ombre hair~!!!! ^^ Mine faded fast though :'(

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  23. i like your pink ombre hair!! look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!