Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Princess Mimi Almond Brown review!

Hi there! Hehehe, few days back I tried emailing UNIQSO and they kindly sponsored me a pair of GEO PrincessMimi lens!  

They are based in Malaysia and they sell wide range cosmetics lenses! Like Fynale, GEO, Cici, I.Fairy and many more! Visit UNIQSO!

It took me a week to receive it! And it was nicely packed in this cute little bear box! And it came with a casing! Not only that, it was also very nicely packed with bubble wraps! (:

Princess Mimi in Almond Brown! 14.5mm!

The colour is really natural and nice and with the black outer rims, it definitely enlarge my eyes, giving the dolly look which I always love. It blends really well with my natural dark brown eyes.

With flash


Direct sunlight

The design is really simple and I would prefer this lens than a full black ones! I never once liked black lenses because I find it harsh looking. So I guess this would be added into my favourite lens list!

Well, not forgetting to take lots of pictures!



Design: I would definitely rate high for this lens design since I really love natural looking lens! Perfect for everyday natural looking eyes.

Enlargement: 14.5mm enlarging enough! Who don't love big dolly eyes?!

Comfort:  It's really comfortable wearing this lens but I guess comfort is pretty much like a more personal thing. People with more sensitive eyes might not find it comfortable. I don't know~ But it's fine for me!


 And yup, don't forget to visit UNIQSO!


20 comments:

  1. They look great! natural- looking :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this lens!! I will remember the brand and type. Thanks for reviewing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really nice! Thanks for the review ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, your dark hair looks sooo gorgeous on you Aki! :-) It's probably your best hair color. <3 I love these lenses on you too! They look so natural but really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this lens look better tahn i expected! I like the Green lens from the Mimi series too and i'm at a loss whether to get teh almond, chocolate or the green lens! following you goinf forwars.. care to follow me back?
    http://metajojuana-under-a-starry-nyt.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aki wai you so cute! >.< haha I have these unopened... and now I want to open them :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was about to buy these but thought they don't look as natural on some people. Now I wished I had bought them because they look really nice on you x-x

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love pretty brown lenses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look great on you! You're so cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these ! So cute on you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're so cute >.< I love these lenses on you~

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so cute Aki~! Thanks for the review c:

    Btw I've decided to tag you so check out my post ^^
    http://shizurawr.blogspot.com/2012/05/tagged-plus-bit-of-today.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. so prettY!! i love the lens looks so gorgeous on you!! Thanks for sharing!! mwahzz^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty! Love your pics :) You get a subtle halo with them..I like!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They look quite natural as well~! I want to get these now haha >o<

    ReplyDelete
  16. looking pretty as always girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are my fav lenses of all time!! They look amazing on you :D

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so cute in these! They make your eyes look so big and dolly ^__^ You are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    cayumi...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!