Sunday, June 3, 2012

Denim top trending? / NOTW


Actually I wanted to blog about this for quite sometimes now, but I am forever procrastinating. But anyway, last month I was reading Popteen June 2012 issue and they said that denim are trending? I guess so! I can't really read japanese but here it is!   


And if I am right デニム means denim!

Yeahhh, and I always loved denim stuffs! I even bought a new denim top!
The colour is very off in this picture! Suppose to be more blue-ish.
Hehehehhe, and I'm gonna get more! Seriously~ *______________* What do you thinkkk?

_________________________________________________________


And oh I recently tried to do Aztec print nails! Hmm, it's pretty easy to do, but it's best to work with acrylic paint! Dry fast! Heeeeh.
And I'll try to change my nails every week! Bahahaha!

Any suggestions for my next nail design? Drop me a comment below! Hehehehe.

15 comments:

  1. Make a forestdoll inspired nail :-D Hahaha. Lolwhattt. Hahah. Well anyway, I've been seeing a lot of denim here too! I have zero denim shirts though :/ Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the denim top! I'm really into denim shorts right now xD try tropical fruit nails in summer colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuppp it said Denim's hot there :D My denim jacket is already too small for me :( I have to buy a new one >o<~!
    I love your nails~!!! So cute hehe :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look great! Love aztec print :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man I love this trend! The denim shirt has been on my want list for a while now *o*
    Love your nails too btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute nails! need i say tutorial? :D

    xo j.
    http://delusional-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the nails! And I really like denim too ^^ but it is hard to find something nice that is denim here, I haven't seen any yet T^T

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh!! i love the denim top! so cute!! the aztec print nails are so gorgeous! i love it!! Stay cute and pretty! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think denim tops are so cute ! My friends really like them too. I just don't know what to wear as pants to go with them.. xD
    I like your nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! Join my giveaway! http://dozendaybreak.blogspot.com/2012/05/join-dozen-daybreak-x-firmoo.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your hair and nails. Shirt is really cool

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how it looks on you and the models but truthfully I'm not a huge fan of denim tops. Just a personal preference though.
    Love the nails!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool denim,it's sure is lovely on u..(^_^)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!