Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Ombre Hair Colour!





HELLO. AM EGGGGGCITED TO SHOW YOU MY NEW OMBRE HAIR COLOUR! (Sorry for the caps. I'm too excited.)


This time, instead of using manic panic, I decided to try La Richie's Directions dye! *YIPPEEE*

Used Lavender and Turquoise! 

But as compared to Manic Panic, I guess the dye is much smaller. GAAAAAHHHHHHHH Let's see how long it can last. >___< But anywwaaaay, I think I did okay, for the dip dyeing process.


I bleached my ends again to really blondy kind of blonde. And also to bleach away my pink ends! And gosh, my hair is really damaged. ):



YOU READY TO SEEEEEEEEE?
























TAAADAAAAHHH! 

Hahahaha! This kinda reminds me of galaxy..

Right right right?


Of course, I didn't forget to take picture of myself. Hah!


Hehehe using Eyemazing upper lash in no.303 and Dolly Wink no.13 for lower lash! Mad love no.13! Wearing Super Barbie nudy green lens as well! :D



Have a nice week ahead people!


19 comments:

  1. OOOH !! YOUR HAIR'S SO PRETTY ! *W*
    Hehe, you're right ! The excitement just takes over and you can't help the capitals ! ^3^ Haha, good job, it looks really cool and pretty ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe i am used to being jealous of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty! And you're pretty toooo! I wish I could dye my hair now :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Loving these colour, I think I like it more than the pink actually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh i love it! It really does remind me of a galaxy too xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this MORE! The two colors are so cool haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesomeee haaairr girrrl and i recommend la riche directions really much cuz i dyed it with that too! hehe. And ohh if you want it to last, i recommend lots of conditioning and less shampoo > <" Shampoo strips the color away, doesn't matter wich shampoo, even the so "special colored shampoo" stuff = = aniwayss hope it lasts long with you <3 i'm gonna dye my head galaxy too when my blue and turqoise arrives hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo cute ^.^ I used to have ombre hair as well!

    I'm a beautyblogger, lets follow each other?

    http://girlsandbeyond.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. serously love your new hair!!! so prettyy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. omgawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh!! so so so so so so so pretty!!! loving your gorgeous new hair color!! looking really pretty! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW so pretty *o* What lenses are you wearing btw?

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks niceu! you are very pretty =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOH I love ur ombre hair!! so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your hair colour!!!! Blue and purple dip dye looks amazing!!!!! You look so cute as always. The lashes look so good on you~~~

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMGGGG I LOVE IT ♡______♡ It really does remind me of galaxy~ I wanted to do two colour ombre but I was afraid how it might turn out but yours looks great! Especially against your dark hair too :3

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  16. where did you get all the manic panic and La Richie's Directions dye from? ^^

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!