Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Shibuya Gals @ Watsons

Hello everybardi. Been too busy to blog because as you know, I'm working as promoter for Shibuya Gals!


And working as a promoter is really not very fun. *Honest* But at least I got to meet alot of new people. ^__^

Anyway I survived for two weeks, standing there for 10hours every single boring day. You can see my rants on twitter. Hahahaha! But anyway, some people in Watsons are pretty nice. {: And with my good friends coming to lunch with me almost everyday~ *blessed*

Last Saturday, there's a gyarus meet up session! So, girls, if you're residing in Singapore, go like Shibuya Gals facebook page for more future gyaru events!



Nini~

Sharbunny! Her hair is mad gorgeous!

Steph from www.zombie-hero.blogpot.com! She's cool. Heeh.

 And also Kelly Konomi from www.kellykonomi.com! I believe many of you read her blog! She was also the host of the event! Superrrr kawaiii~




Picture credit to Peiting!
I met Peiting from http://www.whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.sg/ as well! Hehehe. 


Denise~ Super kawaiiii~


Himeko from http://missyhimeko.jugem.jp




Am glad to be working for Shibuya Gals, meeting many wonderful people~

Seeing people with bright hair colours, I'm very inspired to make my hair colourful as well. I JUST GOT HOLD OF MY NEW HAIR DYE COLOURS!





ARE YOU EGGCITED TO SEE MY NEW HAIR COLOUR? BECAUSE I AM EGGCITED. *__________*

14 comments:

  1. Ooo I'm super excited to see you new hair colour xD I'm going lavender aswell but I'm still waiting for my dye (it should come tommorow, has been 3 days since I ordered it ).

    And btw you have to bleach your hair till it goes silver/white hair for the Pastel Pink colour to show (that's what I did last time when I had my little pony hair ^0^)

    Good luck ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man.. now I kind of regretted buying pastel pink. HAHAHA! Because I'm such a lazy bum to bleach my hair to silver/white T.T But thanks for the tip~ Hehehehe!

      Delete
  2. im so jealous! i hope they launch Dolly Wink and Candy DOll in watsons..we dont have it yet in our country - Philippines =,= Great photos btw, u gals are all kawaii <3
    ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe thank you so much~ Don't be jelly! I'm sure your country will bring in anytime soon since, dolly wink and candy doll is so popular! :D

      Delete
  3. Seemed fun! Even though it was stading for 10hrs... Guh, wish I was thereee! Haha
    And allof you are cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~ Hehehe! It was pretty fun, except the standing part! Hahaha! 10hrs for two weeks is no joke! ><

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a whole lot of fun ! Haha, if only I was in Singapore !! >w<
    Hehe, all your photos are super cute !
    And yes !! I'm super EGGCITED !! ^3^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3 Yes! I'm happy to meet so many new friends! :D
      Hehehe, am dyeing my hair now! Stay tune~ :D

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh! How I wish they'll have like that in Watsons Philippines too. (>____<)

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look soooo cute ♥♥♥ I really love the direction colours for hair dying.
    Have a nice week ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu <3 <3 <3
      It's my first time trying direction dye! Hope it turns out good!
      Previously I was using manic panic!

      Delete
  7. Wait, WHAT COLOURS DID YOU BUY?1 HELL YES IM EXCITED TO SEE!! haha

    So, do you get to sit when you're working on the booth at least? I imagine there's just one of you.. in which case yeah, I can see it getting boring. At least the meet up looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAAHA! Hi feelo~ I bought lavender, pastel pink, turquoise and white toner(though I dont knwo what I'm gonna do with the white toner.) I'm gonna bleach my hair now! :P

      NOOO I DON'T GET TO SIT AT ALL. T.T And I'm working alone... Oh god.... Can't be any boring-er. HAAHA!

      Delete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!