Monday, August 13, 2012

Pandaki's August Shopping Haul



*SMILING BRIGHTLY*

Hi Pandakians!

Gonna do my shopping haul today! Omgosh, I bought too many stuffs seriously. I was still planning to save some money and wait for IT fair to get my new camera!

But anyway, here we goooo~


Got these well, small little earrings(pink ones) at 3 for $5. And the New Look earring at $6! Cheap cheapppp. I just thought I need more earrings so I bought them. Ahahaha! 


Some hair accessories 3 for $5 as well~ Loving the little floral ribbons! 


Black boots from a brandless shop at @ Bugis Street level 2. $28. Okay, considerably cheap. ^__^


AND I SAW THIS LITTLE BABY CHOPPER, I COULDN'T RESIST THE CUTENESS AND I THOUGHT I MUST GET IT. Hehehehehe. I hardly buy soft toys for myself, but since I REALLLLYYY love Chopper why not?! Hahaha! 



Giving you the, 'Touch my Chopper and I'll kill you' face. Ahahaha. Okay, probably not fierce enough.



Walked into Forever 21, and I can't go out empty handed. *____*




Got this piece of sexy black dress at $29. Sooo sexy. Hahahaha! But good for maybe formal occasions or some work. Maybe party too. But oh well, I hardly wear such sexy stuffs. 
 

This hot shorts too~ I forgot how much it is, but I love e colourrrr! So naise! 

This sheer long sleeved top $25! Casual wear ftw~



And then I went New Look!
Got this sweater forrrr $29.90! I really love the colour so I got it~ Heheheh. I really love sweaters~ tho Singapore is sunny everyday~


As usual, I'll definitely visit City Plaza, where I get all my cheap shirts!

This time, as usual there's many cheap stuffs but nothing to my likings. >_<

This shirt cost $22 not that cheap. Tried to bargain but he refused to give me discount. ): ANGRY. But anyway I really like it so I bought it. HEHEHEE. 



Andddd this oversized grey top for $10~ Yayy.




I think I spent too much. Feeling very guilty right now. ): I promised not to do so. I gonna buy a new camera. I need to control till then. And I realised I haven't been buying any makeup stuffs. Not sure if it's good or bad. Hahahhaa!

Alright! Till next time! Bye~

16 comments:

  1. nice haul <3 you look so cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stuff!! And you look sooo cute as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna go to city plaza too >; jio me lehhhh 8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh so many adorable stuff you got!!! the lace dress from f21 is so gorgeous and sexy!! Stay cute as always ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You bought so much cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that red sweater, super cute!!
    http://the-ravi-osahn.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute haul!! i love the sweater :)) same here.. need to save it more :')

    ReplyDelete
  8. <3 that black dress. black goes with anything. especially the open back and pokie dots. pair it with heels and your good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh god I love that black dress!! You seriously must have a closet to envy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Challenge!
    http://kuropexi.blogspot.fi/2012/08/ideana-on-vastata-haasteen-antajan.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. You bought some really nice things!! That Chopper soft toy is too cute!! Good luck with saving up!! I am saving up for a camera too but I keep getting sidetracked >-<

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this haul! The red sweater is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty gals!! u are getting pretty and prettier everyday!!

    Love love!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HI THERE! ^^

    hope u could join my giveaway!

    heres the link: http://poptartselle.blogspot.com/2012/08/join-my-international-giveaway-from.html

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!