Sunday, August 12, 2012

[Review]Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover!



GOOD THINGS MUST SHARE YOU SEE.

Hi girls! I've just bought this awesome Biore makeup remover. I'm super amazed by how well it works! AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING.




Biore Aqua Jelly Makeup Remover 230ml

Take a look at it's jelly texture.



I've always been using oil cleanser because it's super effective in removing waterproof mascara. But this jelly textured makeup remover realllyyyyyy impress me. O.O LIKE SERIOUSLY!

And a common problem I find with certain oil cleanser, like probably most of the oil cleanser I use, I couldn't really get rid of my stubborn waterproof mascara with just closing my eyes and massaging it. I had to like, open my eyes, scrub my eyelashes and use my fingernails to pull it off to completely remove. At times I have to use it twice. Then the oil cleanser would get into my eyes making my visions blurry. T.T PANDA.


But this cleanser despite it's weird texture and not a oil cleanser, it remove reallllly well! Just 2-3 pumps and just massage it all over your face and eyes. I go in a circular motion at my eye area, without opening my eyes, and without scrubbing and rubbing. AND WAAADAA~ I just rinse off with water and my mascara is completely removed. O.O I EVEN TRIED WITH MAJORICA MASCARA!

I was like, OMGOSH, I GOTTA SHARE THIS IMMEDIATELY. And here I am blogging about this. HAHAHA!


Overall rating: ★★★★☆
Why I rated it 4 stars: I got this at $24.90. Which I think it's considerably pricey. But at the same time, quite worth the price for how effective this remover works. AMAZING STUFF. Not gonna give it a 5 star because I believe, there will be something more goody good will be invented. *____* RECOMMEND!


Btw this is not a sponsored post or anything but I bought it myself. Hehehe.

GOODTHINGSMUSTSHAREEE!

Alright see you guys soon! Will be blogging about my August Shopping Spree next!





16 comments:

  1. You look so cute^ ^ I don't think they sell those makeup remover here but if I found them I will bought it too^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a must have for me too! hate stubborn mascara and stinging my eyes out while cleaning it ;-;

    http://blog.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never found it here, so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing Aki!! Ohhh~ I so have to get my hands on this soon!! BTW, you look really cute! as always =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi therе! Do уou uѕe Twittеr?
    I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm defіnіtely enjoying your blog and look forωard to new upԁateѕ.


    Feel fгee to visit my homеpage - http://www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Woulԁ you mind if ӏ share your blog wіth my
    facеbook group? Thеre's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    Here is my web page ... sfgate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m not that muсh of a internet readeг
    to be honeѕt but your sites really nicе, κеeр it up!
    I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. Cheers

    my page ... http://www.thehomecinemacentre.co.Uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Therе. I fοunԁ your blog usіng
    msn. This is a ѵeгy ωеll ωrіtten аrticle.
    І will maκе surе to bookmаrk it аnd
    return to rеad moгe of уouг usеful
    infoгmаtion. Thankѕ fοг thе post.

    I'll certainly return.

    Here is my blog post: http://Www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    ReplyDelete
  9. І cοnѕtantly ѕрent my half
    an hour to rеаd thіs ωеbpagе's articles or reviews daily along with a mug of coffee.

    Stop by my site - csdberlin.ditho.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings! Vеry uѕeful adѵice in thіs pаrticulаr ρost!

    It is the little changeѕ thаt producе thе most significant chаnges.
    Τhanκѕ for shаring!

    Αlѕo vіsit my homepage ... http://worldvoz.com/index.php?do=/blog/17531/v2-cigs-are-perfect-for-my-asthma-suffering-parents
    Also see my page - [url=Http://www.sfgate.com]http://www.sfgate.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am іn fact grateful to thе hоlԁeг of thiѕ
    ѕite whо hаs shareԁ this іmрreѕsiѵe ρагagгaph аt here.


    Feel free to visіt my sіte - http://wiki-paesaggio.arc.uniroma1.it/index.php?title=Discussioni_utente:OlenHolder

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Thегe. I found youг blog uѕing msn.
    Thіs iѕ a really ωell written аrticle.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    my site :: Cernes.Dgifpe.Gov.bf
    Also see my site > visit the following webpage

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your post dear! This product is having special offer and limited time only at BrandBox.sg. Try www.brandbox.sg

    They offer FREE curated box service and free samples just for you too!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!