Friday, August 10, 2012

[Sponsored Review] Hada Labo SHA Moisturizing Eye Cream and Hydrating Lotion with New Nano Formula!

 [Sponsored]




Yay, finally I copyrighted my photos. Hah!

Exactly as the title says, I'm gonna do a review on Hada Labo's Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydration Lotion with NEW Nano Formula & Moisturizing Eye Cream!







And to be honest, I've heard a lot about Hada Labo products and this is in fact, the first time I'm trying it! Happy to say, they'll be added into my daily skin care routine! WELCOME NEW BUDDIES!

I have Dry & Oily Combination skin. And of course, sensitive... which explains my acne prone skin.


SHA Hydration Lotion with new Nano Formula 170ml


1 SOLD EVERY 2 SECONDS IN JAPAN! No joke. Hahahaha, you can just tell how well-liked this product is! And I'm very sure you must try it! Now with the new Nano Formula it triple (Nano, Super & Normal) the hydration power!

It comes in a liquid form and all you have to do is just apply it on your palms and gently pat onto skin until absorbed! Good for lazy people, yes? Few drops is enough to hydrate your whole face! ONE DROP LOCKS UP AN OCEAN. 一滴锁住一个海洋!!

And one important thing I always notice about certain hydrating lotion is that after absorbed, it will feel sticky all over and I don't like it. >__< Happy to say, Hado Labo's doesn't make my face feel sticky all over after! It leaves my face silky smooth! Yayyy! So far, no breakouts~


SHA Hydrating Lotion is also free of fragrances, alcohol, mineral oil & colorant which in another words, friendly to sensitive users(like me)! Hoho.


Overall rating: ★★★★☆ 
Why I rated it 4 stars: I really do love this product, despite the first time I'm using it. It's really light as it's in liquid form. I can feel my face is instantly moisturized and smooth! Sure doesn't like the feeling of having too much thick creamy stuffs on my face. Loving that it isn't sticky as well! Definitely will repurchase this product again!


SHA Moisturing Eye Cream 15g


The eye cream contains 3 types of Hyaluroic Acid(Nano, Super, Normal) for deep moisturization!
It also contains ACTIFLOW to visibly lighten dark circles and reduce puffiness! Jojoba Oil to smoothen fine lines around the eyes!

So far, haven't been using any eye cream in my life yet(I'm young,) Hahahaha!
And I think I'm now of the age where I definitely need eye cream especially, when I realise I've been sleeping late, and I AM DEFINITELY LOOKING MORE LIKE A PANDA.


Free of fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant! This eye cream is also to be used after the hydrating lotion. All you need is a small amount and dabbed it around your eyes!

 Overall rating: ★★★
Why I rated it three stars: I haven't use this product long enough to see the effectiveness of the lightening dark circles part yet. But I do like the fact that it does reduce puffiness of my eyes. And it is definitely sold at a affordable price. Repurchase not so sure yet! I'll see how it goes!


Where to get? 

You can get all Hada Labo products @ Watsons nationwide!

SHA Hydration Lotion - S$22.90
SHA Eye Cream - $21.90



Here you have Pandaki trying it out for you... CONVINCED YET?
Not convinced and you wanna try it out yourself?

Hada Labo is giving out free sample for Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion with new Nano Formula! So redeem yours now!
Simply visit their facebook page http://www.fb.com/hadalabosg

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review Aki!!
    I have a bottle of the lotion but have yet to try it so it's really good to see you rate it so high and saying you would repurchase it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was too scared of trying out this product because of the "acid" part. Haha! But I'm considering still... Thank you for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you do this makeup torial? you look so cute! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the review! ^^
    I'm always looking in to new products! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice review! I couldn't review them because I don't live there T^T huhuhu but anywho, you are looking cuuute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aki, thanks so much for this review!! I Love Hada labo's Nano cleansing wash as it makes my skin so soft and smooth! I think I'm so going to try the hydrating lotion too! BTW, you look super duper cute as always! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stuff is amazing! I'm a Hada Labo fan ever since Elisa recommended it to me. It's such a great product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At present, there are different home remedies, lotions, potions, and cosmetic creams promising to help you be free from these ugly dark circles. These solutions are all topical, and most of the time, such solutions will never put an end to your dark circle problems. Most of the time, the issue is not being targeted correctly. You should know that these black circles might not be just typical cosmetic problems. These dark circles might actually be a sign that you have some internal problems and there are many instances when they represent a certain health issue.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!