Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tsuyagla Wave 32mm!



Yayyyy! What to do you think of my wavy hair?! Recently ordered a Tsuyagla Wave produced my popteen model Kumicky! 

 Super recommend this as it's super easy to create your loose wavy looking hair.

It comes in two sizes, 32mm and 26mm! And I got the 32mm one!

Just so you wondering where I got it, I ordered it from Himeko-chan! You can order at https://www.facebook.com/HimekoHimitsu she's selling Tsuyagla Rose, etc...


You can see pretty Kumicky everywhere on the box *____*



And the best part? IT'S IN PINKKKKK! Hahahaha! かわいいでしょ! 





Heat ranging from 120 to 200! 

 You would probably need adapter too!

I highly recommend Tsuyagla Wave! ^___^


Hehehe, and I got my logo designed by a friend of mine! If you're looking for web designer, photographer, etc, do visit The White Concept facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-White-Concept/ !




19 comments:

  1. wow so awesome!!!
    but its pretty expensive ; ^;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! My hair never sticks to anything unless it's something I sleep overnight with (so sad). I love this look on you, you should do it more often! I probably think this though since my hair is always straight and I get bored with it so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! But the waves kinda turn out the same as when I do my hair without any heat. But it probably lasts a LOT longer when you use that thing. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!! Your hair looks so full and perfect for the beach! (My mind is still in summer mode haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omfg you look drop dead gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your hair and you qare so lovely ... cute post <3<3


    kiss...yogur

    ReplyDelete
  7. something I want to buy me already
    its reall cool i like it, you look so cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair ♡ wavy hair suits you well ^~^
    うわー~want one of them curlers D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love love love love the curly waves!!! its so pretty!! and you super gorgeous!! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hair! It looks so healthy and beachy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute! I love the outcome. i usually wave my hair using a hair straightener..this tool sounds more convenient though!

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lot of 3 barrel waver are too small and end up creating very small/tight waves. I really like how this one creates loose and flowy waves. I have a Tsuyagla iron and I really like that. I want this too!!!!

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow i really want one!! i like loose wave effect it give

    ReplyDelete
  14. Actually I want order this too on my birthday few months ago but so pricey *Q*
    you make me want it again XDD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aki, you're so cute! I love your blog ^^ You got a new FAN >3<

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG you've got a new follower :D This hairstyle is absolutely amazing ! I've always wanted to try out this style but did not really have the chance too :/ love your green ends! http://elysaajusshi.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey, i want to know what kind of adaptor you have for tsuyagla?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!