Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cooking with Aki & Himeko: Teriyaki chicken don!


OH YEAHHH. Another food post here. The aim is to make you feel hungry. YES, HUNGRY. YES, FOOD. OH YES, FOOD.

Okay, enough of nonsense and here we go~

Himeko and I is up for another cooking session! Yayyyyy! This time our main dish would be teriyaki chicken!

So, starting off, we gotta marinate the chicky with Teriyaki sauce! Remember to poke the chicken with a fork/chopstick! 



Raw chicken looks yummy.


 Next up! We're lazy to make our own ebi fry, so to save time, we got the instant yummy ebi fry!

This is definitely my favourite part in the cooking process. Simply love to deep fry food.

Ohooo. YOU SAW THAT?

 Jang jang~ Our pretty golden brown ebi-fry!


SO, by now, our chicky is ready to be cook!

Throwing it into the pan, pouring more Teriyaki sauce on it!

Almost done!

Forgot to introduce Himeko's new puppy, Hikaruuuu! Isn't he adorable?!

Hehehehe, cuteness overloads.

BACK TO COOKING!


And there we have our tamagoyakiii~

Clam miso soup! This is yumz!



Preparing our rice~


And some ingredients for our sushi! Ebiko,  chuuka hotate and inari! Yumz! And not forgetting some crab sticks!
 

Some of our sushi-s! Yayyy!

And coming to our main course!!!!














TADAAHHH!



Looks good and it taste good too! ^___^ We're the true chefs. Hahahaha.

Stole this photo from Himeko's blog!











Hopefully to be blogging more often! And probably a shopping haul is coming up soon! ^___^ 


Just a recent picture of my current nail~

13 comments:

  1. you're such a good cook! these look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa amazing!! It see soooooo delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. めっちゃ美味しそう(~o~)
    食べたいよおおお★

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahhh, you make me so hungry!! I didn't know there's a sushi mix powder exist!!*ignorance attacK* how I use these are also available in our country! *sighs*
    You make me hungry on all those scrumptious photos! YUM YUM YUM~
    Stay cute and gorgeous! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doggy so cute ^-^ Wah~ I wanna cook like that with friends and make yummy fooddzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. The food looks amazing *_* Screw my diet, I can't resist fried food LOL. Too bad I'm a horrible cook and I can only cook cup ramen...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! saving this recipe! lookss super yummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. ;A; !!

    I could definitely eat all that every day lol :<

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that looks amazing! Honestly I've never eaten teriyaki chicken, but when I watch these photos I feel hungry. Really, really hungry T_T
    Btw, Hikaru's cute ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh looks soooo yummy! I want to try all of that! I don't cook because I dont have time and it takes too long xD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these posts.. continue to do them! The ebi looks yummmmmmy - my favourite! I suddenly want mozzarella sticks.. /random haha

    WHERE ARE YOU VEGGIES?! /mom

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!