Sunday, September 9, 2012

Wellness Hair Spa





 Hi lovelies! First of all, thank you Streetdirectory and Wellness Hair Spa for inviting me to do a review for them, along with another blogger, Mirai (guess some of you guys might know her) !


Wellness Hair Spa does not only do hair dye/cut services, they also do massaging, ear cleansing, and many other services!

Walking into the salon, it is very nicely decorated in modern chinese style. Good vibe, good vibe.




 Selca-ing before my hair cut and dyeing~

And they served us tea upon our arrival too! ^___^

Hair super messy and tangled. .___.

 As you can see, they got quite a wide range of colours to choose from. They even have super bright colours like pink, purple, orange, etc! Possible to get a dip dye! *grins*


 I chose the colour 8.32, Light Beige Blond.

I was told that choosing light colour might not get my hair colour really evened out, and might not cover up my green dip dyed hair. But I still insisted on getting it because I just wanna lighten the top part of my hair~ And I still want my green parts there! ^__^


After dyeing of hair, they helped me to do a hair scalp treatment! Milk treatment. There's also Ice and Ginger treatment too.

DANG, MY HAIR SMELLS REALLY GOOD AFTER! And during the treatment, I was resting on the chair and I dozed off. Why? Cause it is actually a massaging chair! So instead of lying there and stare at the ceiling, you can really relax while waiting.

I gotta say their massaging and washing skills are good. Because I totally enjoyed it!


Tadahhh, after dyeing, washing, treatment and blowing of hair!

My hair is lighten! And got my bangs trimmed neatly! Love it when my bangs is neat. Ahaha!

As you can see, hair looks a lot more tamed and pretty! Omg, that's the reason why I love going to salon. Love it when they blow my hair! I can't do that by myself, because I don't have the patience to! After treatment, my hair feels super relaxed and good. OH AND MY HAIR SMELLS GOOD.



And they also have their package menu and their price are really reasonably cheap!


So if you're thinking of pampering and relaxing yourself once in a while, why not try Wellness Hair Spa?

Wellness Hair Spa is located at , 
53 Jalan Sultan, Tel 6298 8019


Ending the post with me and Mirai, with our pretty hair! ^___^


11 comments:

  1. wow this place looks good! love it when hairdressers give you hair treatment always smell so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KAMI SEKELUARGA MENGUCAPKAN BANYAK TERIMA KASIH ATAS BANTUANNYA MBAH , NOMOR YANG MBAH BERIKAN/ 4D SGP& HK SAYA DAPAT (350) JUTA ALHAMDULILLAH TEMBUS, SELURUH HUTANG2 SAYA SUDAH SAYA LUNAS DAN KAMI BISAH USAHA LAGI. JIKA ANDA INGIN SEPERTI SAYA HUB MBAH_PURO _085_342_734_904_ terima kasih.

      KAMI SEKELUARGA MENGUCAPKAN BANYAK TERIMA KASIH ATAS BANTUANNYA MBAH , NOMOR YANG MBAH BERIKAN/ 4D SGP& HK SAYA DAPAT (350) JUTA ALHAMDULILLAH TEMBUS, SELURUH HUTANG2 SAYA SUDAH SAYA LUNAS DAN KAMI BISAH USAHA LAGI. JIKA ANDA INGIN SEPERTI SAYA HUB MBAH_PURO _085_342_734_904_ terima kasih.


      KAMI SEKELUARGA MENGUCAPKAN BANYAK TERIMA KASIH ATAS BANTUANNYA MBAH , NOMOR YANG MBAH BERIKAN/ 4D SGP& HK SAYA DAPAT (350) JUTA ALHAMDULILLAH TEMBUS, SELURUH HUTANG2 SAYA SUDAH SAYA LUNAS DAN KAMI BISAH USAHA LAGI. JIKA ANDA INGIN SEPERTI SAYA HUB MBAH_PURO _085_342_734_904_ terima kasih.

      Delete
  2. Nice!! Your hair looks more even and smooth after

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hairstyle is so cute~!!
    Ahh hair always smells the best after coming out of the salon XD
    And OMG you know Mirai :O !! Pretty girls with pretty hair are pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how fresh your hair looks afterwards, you and your friend are so pretty ;)

    i think i want to give dying my hair at a salon a try :o

    http://blog.dawnelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice place, and your hair look super great :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah your hair looks so pretty afterwards! I want my hair to be cut like yours! I just can't do bangs though. booo

    ReplyDelete
  7. super nice!! your hair looks so smooth and radiant! and as always..uber cute and pretty ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, looks very pretty! My hair has thinned down so much after dying it a few times. :((

    P.s. I nominated you for the Liebster award. I know you're super busy just now, but do it when you have time! ^^ http://plumix1.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi
    I read your post and i appreciate your efforts. The information that you share in the above article is very nice and useful .All the things that you share with people, are very nice. Thanks for this article.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!