Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December Shopping Spree.

HI GUYS MISS ME?

I took quite sometime to get this post done because I was just being chased after by a moth. AND I REALLY HATE FLYING INSECTS. THEY ARE SCARY AND GROSS!!!

It was like flying around at my computer table and I hide in the kitchen and then it came flying to me again. So I was like running around in the house like a retard while my dad is totally not giving a damn about me and watch his freaking tv show. T.T

Ogey, enough with my ranting. LOL.


So recently my cousin got married and I gotta attend the wedding and buy dresses to wear. AND THE THING IS I DID A SUPER LAST MINUTE SHOPPING. LIKE THE DAY BEFORE THE ACTUAL DAY? Thanks god I managed to find it and I end up buying too much when I'm suppose to only get a piece of dress. Hehe. 


So here it is:

 This top is soooo comfy with those furry thing. And that cool tiger on it. Recently been quite into tigers and cats.

 And this is the dress I wore. This cute bluey dress. With the peterpan collar. *___*
 And this beige striped dress. *__*


And then I saw this koreany top. *___* 

And omg this cute lacey shorts! Too cute! 


Some misc photos I took during my couzzie's wedding day. I didn't take much photos because there's too many people around blocking me T.T So yeahhh. I wish I took more ):


These yummy food ): Think you've seen some on my Instagram. @Polpetinaxq follow if you haven't! Hehehee.



Alrightyyy see you guys soon! <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp">

16 comments:

  1. You are cute as usual :) Nice shopping spree gets! I love the dresses ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute (: I like there cloths and really love the dress <3

    Emilie
    http://urdailydosage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hauls girl! And looking cute~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lace shorts are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicee ^^ Love the lace shorts and blue dress. Hard to find a dress in that tone of blue :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are always so cute aki!! loved the hair much and clothes super duper pretty ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can i have your clothes?
    They're so pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you're so pretty panda :D
    i like the beige striped dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. is it your hair using tsuyagla wave??

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have like really nice hair in every photo you post up of yourself! Hmph. My goal for 2013 will be to put more effort into styling my hair ;D You will be my inspiration of course bahaha! Oh and then what happened to the moth? My house has dozens of pantry moths O-O They're so bad because they poop their babies in our pantry and we have no idea where the moths even came from ==" I hate summer because that is flying insect season :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. those dresses are so cuuute and the shorts too :3
    and you're lucky it was only a moth, we have wasps flying around our house in the summer o.o

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blog! :)
    I enjoy looking the clothing haul! :D

    lov3kats2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, the clothes you got are soooo pretty!! i love them all :)
    the food looks yummy too :)

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway:
    $500 FIRMOO GIVEAWAY!
    (sunglasses & prescription glasses)


    hope you have a fab day gorgeous! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those lace shorts are so cute! I can't wait to see your outfit with it :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am in love those lace shorts


    xoxo Wengie
    www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!