Thursday, December 27, 2012

Geo Mimi Café Macchiato Brown Review!


Harrow! Thank you http://www.loveshoppingholics.com for sending me a pair of Geo Mimi lens for review!

Loveshoppingholics sells many many different brands of lenses; Dueba, Geo, EOS, Fynale, etc etc. And also some other Japan cosmetics.

It took me 1 week to receive the lens and that's really fast. ^^v Yes, they ship worldwide~



It comes with a card and super cute elephant casing!  And lens is properly wrapped with bubble wrap.


 LOLOL. Pardon my randomness.


And the box is sho cutee toooo. 




Item Details:

Life span: 1 year disposal
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Water Content: 38%
Diameter: 15mm




Natural Lighting

 With flash.


I love the design of the lens because it's supa interesting and looks super natural too. It's quite similar to another lens I tried, Princess Mimi Almond Brown. Why is it interesting is that, the rims of the lens is brown too! Unlike the usual black rims lenses. Super love it. So if you want dolly eyes like I do, this design is definitely the one for you. *________*

Ratings:

Design:

Enlargement:


Comfort:   


I remember that I used to rate Geo lens like pretty high for being comfortable. But recently my eyes been really sensitive and all. So I changed other brands of lenses to try out. To compare with the other brands, geo kinda hurts my eyes after a few hours x.x But still I love Geo Medicals for their lovely lens designs. 



And enter the discount code below to enjoy $2 off from loveshoppingholics.com!

14 comments:

  1. You look so cute! The lenses are pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to buy the macchiato brown~!!! It looks so dreamy <3 thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete
  3. look so pretty with this contactlenses <3 wonderful brown lenses

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I've been looking for other brands that are more moisturizing as well..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you are so cute! And LOL bubble wrap is super fun! Btw, I tagged you for a 10 expressions game :P http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2012/12/10-expressions-tag.html If you would like to do it, then I'd def be looking forward to seeing it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. These lenses are so pretty
    I also have them, they are very natural looking

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look super pretty in your eyes Aki!
    I would totally love2try these out ^ ^

    LOVEnini
    http://flyawaynini.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  8. the lens look so lovely on you!! Stay pretty Aki and Merri Xmas! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww super cute! They make your eyes sparkle~

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com
    Holidya Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty in anything! Love how these look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh, cute design!! >w<
    Hehe, you're gorgeous as always!
    ... who isn't like that with bubble wrap?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The design looks awesome! Haha the meme made me laugh :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love these lenses!
    I always want to try them out,
    but never found a prober review (´・ ω ・`)
    Thanks for the review (*´∀`*)!
    Lol your meme!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL the bubble wrap meme xD
    These look really pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!