Sunday, January 20, 2013

Le 18th Birthday.


Ohai! This is a late post, my bday is long over~ And I'm finally 18. Just gonna share some photos!

I had awesome 18th birthday with my friends & family. Heh. I felt like I had birthday for a week. LOL.


So I had early birthday surprise by umma, selina and von~ Heheh thank you for the cakey and pressie.

And jac, jer, fel and bin. Hahaha. Thanks guys. Nice ktv session too!

Another one with xiwen and clara, my besties. Hehehehe. Thanks girls.




And a super nicely baked panda cake from my bestie, gina~ Yayy. So awesome. Super sweet of her. Btw pardon my umm, makeupless face. Cause I just woke up and she came to surprise me with the cake. HAHAH.





Then, a nice long date with my wifey, Makikikikiyo.

Because my wifey is such a cutie, and for those gyaru lovers out there. http://maokitsu.blogspot.sg/
Read her blog ya. Hahahaha.

















A nice french meal at PAUL. Thanks for the treat Rei~ Hahhaa. So yeahhh, treats for you guys again. http://reiyukii.blogspot.sg/ Handsum guy blog.


Thanks everyone for the wishes and presents! First time receiving so much love from all my friends. Hehehe. Blessed. So far 2013 been good to me. How about you guys?




Anyway ending my post here and spamming photos with wifey again.











































22 comments:

  1. haha! Happy birthday! :D

    Gosh all your friends are some pretty/handsome. lolol. *stalks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday ♥
    Oh damn, i have never seen such huge macarons before (and i totally adore this kind of french pastry) @.@!!!

    xoxo
    Vernissage ♥ Cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday Aki-chan!!
    All the best for you♥ meow (=^.^=)

    xo
    http://www.hanmiaojuan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. belated Happy Birthday !!! (^^)/ <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so pretty sweetie ^^ and such a cute panda cake :D happy belated bday :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! You are now officially an adult! hehehe Happy birthday. Stay pretty and sweet! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy late brithday ~ Cute pictures ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 18th birthday :D looks like you ate lots of yummy things. OMG those macaroons are huge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belated Happy Birthday, Aki!! >W<
    Ahh, so much food, and celebrations!! @0@
    Hehe, it's good that you had a lot of fun!
    And you're still gorgeous even without make-up!! ^^

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yey!! You're a capricorn too <3
    Happy belated birthday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aahh you're just months older than me. Ehehe. Happy 18th birthday! :3 Love your outfits! Yours and your wifey's xD xD

    dollyuuna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. belated Aki!! and you look super duper cute as always ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday, little bit late though *cough*
    You look perfect without and with make up!
    Im jelly! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. how many bday cake u have <3 look so tasty

    ReplyDelete
  15. The panda cake is soooo cute!!! *_*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many people want to See Sport Cars of International and beautiful Sport Racing Cars, The Best and Latest Sport Racing Car HyperSport Car, Sport Vehicles, Most Popular Concept Cars, upcoming racing cars and more strange vehicles with pictures and Information
    WorldLatestVehicles.Com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Latest Hot Current Affairs, Entertainment News, Pictures, Videos, Latest Hot News updates, Business News, Online Marketing, Online Jobs, Mp3 Tunes, Latest Ringtones, Bollywood Girls, Entertainment Girls, Hot Girls and Most popular Affairs in the World
    Daily News updates about Latest and Hot Current Affairs
    HotCurrentAffairs.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!