Saturday, February 16, 2013

Busy bee.



Hey guys! Happy Chinese New Year all! I've been so busy visiting etc lately. And went to Malaysia for a few days, so I didn't have a chance to update my blog at all! Finallyyyy. I can now update my soon to be dead blog. LOL.

 Just to show some stuffs I got online before CNY!



I'm totally in love with that Rotting Out sweater. The colour is so cuteeeee.









I had like yummy dinner everyday at Malaysia O.O so much fun but so little photos. Because I was busy having fun so I didn't have time for photo taking :p Heheeeeee. I'll be back to update more soon! Ending my post here. See ya!













9 comments:

  1. Beautiful clothes ^_^ From what site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like these 2 sweaters a lot!
    wow food look so yummy ;__;
    and you are very pretty as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so beautiful! :) I like the last sweater^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second sweater is very cool! :O I want it, too ! ~ Amazing <3 The dog is cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cross shorts are adorable! Super awesome if put together with other pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the sweaters!
    omg, all that food has me so hungry right now! - w-
    Hehe, I wanna go out and just eat Asian foods right now! >w<

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look super duper cute as always ^_~

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!