Thursday, March 21, 2013

Feeling Spring.


 
So, I haven't been blogging for a long time now.  How's everybody doing? I've been busy doing certain stuffs and mood been super down until recently. Le daddy hospitalized and I got so damn worried and upset because there's nothing I could do. And it's so heart-wrenching seeing how my dad gotten so weak.

But so glad he's fine now, recuperating from his operation. v(*’-^*)-☆ 

Very soon I'll be starting school soon too~ 

Yesterday I just got my hair dyed again. Oh hair, please don't die on me. I know your lifespans have shorten a little bit but for beauty's sake, bear with it!  


Walking around the malls today, and spring collections are out already. All those pretty floral and pastel coloured clothes. Hmm~ yummy. Time for some shopping soon!
Heck, enuff talk here, I'll be blogging about my hair soon, and oh yes, Malacca trip as well. See you soon~

Oh, I saw my friend shared this video online and I find it hilarious! Talking about how complicated the Chinese family tree is. True, true.





17 comments:

  1. very beautiful :)
    i hope your father is alright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely your eyes aki ><
    are you wearing lens on your eyes?
    if right, what the brand and type of your lens?
    gwt well soon for your father

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie!
      Yes I'm wearing lens! I'm using Super Barbie Eye in Nudy brown. {:
      This is like my fav lens of all.

      Delete
  3. You always look so pretty ♥
    Hope your dad gets better soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaah, you are so pretty ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope your dad gets well soon!! love the photos you look so cute * - *

    maimiu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hairband is so cute! I love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your dad gets better soon!

    Your headband is really cute~ >u<

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, I hope your dad quickly gets better - tell him "Fighting!" for me! ^w^
    Ah! I saw that video a few days ago and laughed - I'm Filipino, but I had no idea that there was a name IN PARTICULAR for EVERY person in the family!
    Love your flower halo!

    http://www.joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Did you cut your hair? It looks shorter :( I also can't wait to see a post on your next haul if you do buy something hehe.

    Hope your daddy is doing fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my, i hope everything goes well. i really like your first photo. so sweet and your face is so small. aaaahhhh. im so jealous! thank you for sharing!

    btw, i hope you can join my giveaway. here's the link:
    CHOIES GIVEAWAY~❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm loving the whole look aki ^^ super cute :D and lovely headband!

    ReplyDelete
  12. spring indeed is here!! very cute and pretty as always ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh your loojs so lovely and cute sweetie.
    Now I´m following you in GFC and FB
    Because your blog has really things!

    I hope your follow me back in both.

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love love love your hair, eyes, face, just everything.. you're so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!