Monday, March 25, 2013

Invogue - New hair colour!

Good day everybody! I can't help but think that I'm a bear living in human body for the things I do. Hibernating and gobble up any food I see. The more I sleep, the sleepier I get. And the cycle continues.

I just managed to get my ass off the bed to blog. Miracle indeeeed. Some of you might know this if you seen my Instagram, that I recently got my hair dyed and I refused to show the end result of my hair simply because I'm... lazy. Heh.

But anyway here it is.



My pretty turquoise & purple ombre hair. And nope, I didn't do it myself. Had it done in a salony.



Arrived at this super chic salon called Invouge Hair and Beauty Salon. It's so pretty in turquoise! And that's my favourite colour. 





Need I say more? (*`д´)b


My pretty bff accompanied me too. Ah, love her. :-*


So, starting with my funny looking messy hair with all those little hair sticking out here and there. 


I love my hair being in all sorts of funky colour because colourful hair makes me happy. So, Kalvin from Invogue Hair and Beauty salon decided to do a nice ombre hair for me. From what I know, Invogue is known for their hair rebonding skills. You could actually see people on forum talking about it.


Starting off with the base colour.

Acting goofy while I can. 

Step 1 done!

Moving on to the fun part. Bleaching and baking of hair. Making sure it's all blonde and crispy. 


Honestly, I can hear my hair crying in pain as they are being tortured. But seriously, for beauty's sake. Anything is worth it. 


Yayyyyy. 







Super super super duper wuper love how my hair looks now. Even if I did it myself, I could never have it so neatly done.


Thank you Kalvin for such great job done and honestly, this is a very tedious process. Love their professionalism and patience. I really love my hair!


Invouge Hair & Beauty Salon
Block 139, #01-18
Tampines Street 11
Singapore 521139
http://www.invoguehairsalon.com




Because we were very hungry after long hours in da salon. :p むしゃむしゃ( ´)Д(`)





Still, gotta thank gigi for her help in taking photo. v(*’-^*)-☆ 

13 comments:

  1. Wow~ I love your new hair color! >u<
    The salon looks great! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your your new hair is so cute! Like a mermaid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I'm so jealous~ your hair is amazing! Is one strand in the front pink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color is so pretty!! And I never seen ombre done with braids before :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new hair colour is so cool!!! It looks amazing on you~~

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Miss,

    On behalf of the National Library Board (NLB), we would like to invite you to pledge your blog to the Singapore Memory Project as part of efforts to collect memories that are already manifested in existing online channels.

    The Singapore Memory Project (SMP) is a national initiative to collect, preserve and provide access to Singapore’s knowledge materials. Spearheaded by NLB, the SMP aims to build a national collection of content in diverse formats (including print, audio and video), to preserve them in digital form, and make them available for discovery and research.

    By pledging your blog to SMP, you are affirming that every memory matters. Whether your posts are an account of your daily life, or an expression of your thoughts, the SMP hopes to find a home for your memories so that it can help build towards an understanding of Singapore. You will also receive a badge that you can display on your blog in recognition of your contributions.

    Contributors to this blog pledging initiative will be listed on Singapore Memory portal’s blog pledging webpage. All blogs pledged to SMP will archived using NLB’s web harvesting software, in addition to images of each blog’s landing page.

    If you are keen to pledge your blog to SMP, simply fill up our response form at this following URL: http://singaporememory.simulation.com.sg/Public/Pledge.

    You may find out more about this initiative at http://www.iremember.sg/?page_id=2822.

    We are looking forward to your contribution.

    Simulation Software & Technology (S2T) Pte Ltd
    583 Orchard Road #14-02 Forum The Shopping Mall S(238884), Singapore
    |w: www.simulation.com.sg

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your hair looks amazing :O

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a random strand of pink, but so pretty!

    http://lacy-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome hair!!
    btw, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!~
    http://qiqiland.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG soooooooo pretty!! I want I want!! XD The blue ombre looks super fun!!

    ♡ M.May

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uwah! Cool hair!! >w<
    Hehe, I really admire and respect hairdressers! ^^
    Looks really good on you! ^^

    joyjoii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous hair styles!! this is such a great blog! thanks so much for sharing!
    Hair Salon East Brunswick

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!