Thursday, May 30, 2013

A day at Cameron Highlands!


Hayloooo! I'm still in Malaysia~ Like this is my 3rd week already. Recently just went to Cameron Highlands with my relatives! The last time I went there was like 13 - 14 years ago? Dying to go there ever since but didn't have the chance to! AND FINALLY~ Quite grateful that I didn't have any motion sickness in car because the road to Cameron Highlands have lots of turning.

Things to visit there are surely their bee farms, strawberry farm, etc... Lots of plantation over there. And since it's at the top of the mountain, the weather there is freaking cooling. Love it soooooo sooo sooo much.
Even the apartment we stayed overnight at doesn't need aircon or fan. Just keep all the windows open is enough. To pass some relaxing time, this place is definitely for you.

Pretty disappointing cause I don't really see strawberries growing at the farm. Like none of it are red. Hardly.
And tea factory that doesn't sell tea. LOL.

Not much photos, but enough talking. Just scroll down and enjoy the beautiful scenery. {:



    Lotus pods. The seeds are really disturbing.. LOL.























9 comments:

  1. Really beautiful pictures!
    I especially love the landscape shots of the scenery where there's nothing but mountains & fields!
    It would be nice to visit there someday!
    Is travelling by car the most convenient way to get there, in Cameron Highlands?

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yea, it's a lot more convenient to travel by car, because it's really hard to get up there. And what's more, everything is not really walking distance.

      Delete
  2. Yayyy, cute pictures of yo faceeee *__*!

    The bees are scary.. and lotus too! But your relatives are so cute haha, mine are all older and in China so I never see them ;; Love your sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank yo! Bees are real scary! I got sting by a bee before. T.T

      Delete
  3. Your hairstyle is so cute, wish my hair would look like yours ^-^
    http://mykawaiisecret.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Thank you! I thought I was having a bad hair day that day at Cameron Highlands! Haha!

      Delete
  4. You are just so adorable! >u< I love your hair!

    Looks like a fun time~ c:

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos! except for the lotus seeds...disturbing indeed >_<~ you look so cute and lovely as always ^_~

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!