Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hada Labo Whitening Lotion(New Nano Formula)!

*sponsored*


Excited to share with you guys the Hada Labo Whitening Lotion with new Nano Formula! {:

Hada Labo's Arbutin Whitening Range gives users 3 benefits in 1 step! With Arbutin and Vitamin C along with Hyaluronic Acid, allow users to gain fairer, moist and bright skin.

Arbutin is an extract from natural plant bearberry, with natural whitening properties. I'm sure everybody knows what is Hyaluronic Acid! It is know for it's hydrating power. Lastly, Vitamin C helps to reduce appearance of  dark spots, giving us a clear and fairer skin.




Ingredients: water, butylene glycol, glycerin, arbutin, sorbitol, PPG-10 methyl glucose ether, methylparaben, disodium succinate, styrene/ VP copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, succinic acid, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid. 

Made in Japan


Directions: Use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.



My thoughts:

Somehow similar with the hydrating lotion, just that the whitening lotion is slightly more sticky than the normal ones, but it's not oily at all! Haven't use it long enough to see if my spots really did lighten. I'm using it everyday now. Hope to see results soon! I've been loving Hada Labo ever since the first time I tried it because I don't breakout using it due to it's low irritation formula. Very safe for sensitive skin. Recommend this to all my readers if you're looking for hydrating lotion that also helps whiten your skin!

You can read my first Hada Labo review here.

You can also redeem a free 20ml travel size bottle of Hada Labo's Arbutin Whitening Lotion and cleansing oil sample at their Facebook page now! http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg


Selling at $22.90, can get them at Watsons, Guardian, Fairprice, Unity, Sasa and departmental stores.




(First time blogging from Malaysia. O.O Anyway, talk to you guys soon!) 

2 comments:

  1. That most interesting products to show us!

    I did not know Hyaluronic Acid!,haha.

    http://molanmas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to try this product as I have heard it is nice to whiten your face but I heard Arbutin is suspected to cause cancer ._. be careful!
    I really need more Vitamin C on my face ( ゚д゚)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!