Friday, May 24, 2013

Mentholatum Deep Moist review!



The Mentholatum Deep Moist was launched in 2008 and quickly it became top selling lip balms in Japan lip care market. And now it comes in a new packaging! If I'm not wrong, I've seen this in Watsons before, and it was emerald green coloured. Love it in blue better! :p

The key ingredients in this lip balm are Hyaluronic Acid, Shea Butter and Avacado Oil, to keep your lips deeply moisturize and keeping it smooth. 



  • Hyaluronic Acid, a premium ingredient that forms a smooth, moisture locking shield for softer, smoother lips.  It can hold 1000X its weight in water, or 6 litres of water with just 1g.
  • Shea Butter heals the skin, and gives a soft, pleasant texture to the lip balm.  
  • Jojoba Oil gives pro-longed, whole day hydration to the lips.                                     








The lip balm is specially designed in an oval shape so that it would fit the corner of your mouth well.



My thoughts: Upon the first time using it, I really like the texture of this lip balm after being applied, just a little greasy. The oval shaped container really makes it easy to apply to the corner of my lips. It would last about 1-2 hours and then you would have to touch up again. I think it works pretty good as a lip base. Does not really repairs my chapped lips. I think my lips is really very dry but at least it could smooth out my chapped lips!




Happy Vesak Day everybardi~

9 comments:

  1. you look so cute and pretty ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the fantastic work!

    my website - Equinox Skin Care Serum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remarkable! Its truly amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear idea concerning from this
    article.

    Here is my blog ... Slim Berry Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your
    site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

    Stop by my web site: coffee Pure Cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should try the Khiel's lip balm! It's seriously the best one I've tried so far for cracked and dry lips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there would you mind letting me know which hosting company you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different
    internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster
    then most. Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a reasonable
    price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

    Here is my webpage Xtrasize

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the right web site for anyone who hopes to find out about this topic.
    You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you
    (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand
    new spin on a topic which has been written about for ages.
    Wonderful stuff, just great!

    my site - Max Robust Exterme

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very trouble-free to find out any matter on net as compared to textbooks, as I found this piece of writing at this web site.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog Buy Enduros

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back later on. I want to encourage one to continue your great writing, have a nice afternoon!

    My web site; Slim Berry Max Reviews

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!