Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bio-Essence Royal Jelly + ATP Shape V Face Series

*Sponsored*

Ahhh, super late post but, today I'm gonna do review for the bio essence royal jelly + ATP skin care range!

 
"Bio-Essence has innovatively blende Bio Energy Fluid, Bio Mineral Amino Acid Essence, and precious natural ingredients such as ginseng, aloe vera and angelica with the addition Royal Jelly& ATP to create our latest V face series."

 The benefits of Royal Jelly: Superior Youth and Restoring Power.

ATP: Helps to supply and communicate energy to skin cells like a continuous current, improving micro-circulation effectively to renew and repair skin.


Face Lifting Cream:
-Firms sagging skin to increase skin's elasticity
-Reduces double chin
-Lifts facial contours
-Reduces visible fine lines & wrinkles
-Reduces aging lines
-Deeply nourishes and moisturizes skin
-Contracts pores and refines skin
-Maintains youthfulness, enhancing feminine charm

My thoughts: The cream smells really good and not oily at all. It comes with a measuring tape and I tried to measure my face after applying for like 30mins or so. Does shrink my face a little like 0.5cm temporary. Not that much of difference but I hope it does in a long run! On days you wanna camwhore a lot, and want your face to look a lil slimmer can try this! 


Radiant Youth Essence
-Rapidly absorbed into skin to intensively moisturizes and nourishes skin to make skin soft and smooth.
-Hydrates skin and locks in moisture to prevent dryness and keep skin supple and hydrated.
-Rich in anti-oxidant property to protect skin against harmful free radicals
-Reduces signs of skin aging
-Ideal to be applied in cold weather where the air is very dry

My thoughts: The essence is a little too greasy when first applied but after the skin absorbed the essence, it makes my face feels a lot softer and smoother without any greasiness. That's the amazing part. It makes your skin look more radiance upon applying too. 


Deep Exfoliating Gel
-Gently & painlessly exfoliates out blackheads and white heads
-Exfoliates away deep layer of dead skin for better absorption of subsequent skincare products
-Brightens dull skin, makes dry and rough skin softer and smoother
-Regulates and balances oil secretion
-Helps prevent pimples
-Helps lighten scars and pimple marks
-Improves skin texture for a refine and fair complexion
-Makeup glides on easily, lasts longer and looks more natural

My thoughts: A very good product to remove dead skin cells! Just massage it gently on your face and some rubbery flakes will come off. I love this because the product is mild and gentle formulated, thus I can use it on a daily basis. The previous brand I used, is a little too strong and my skin would be come very sensitive after using. Skin feels smoother and cleaner after using!


And stand a chance to win prizes on Bio-Essence facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/bioessence.sg/app_559598417396344!

3 comments:

  1. awww, you look so cute when you yie up your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds good and you are so cute aki ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfulness to my father who stated to me about this website, this webpage
    is truly remarkable.

    Here is my blog :: meladerm

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!