Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash


*Sponsored*

Hello all! Biore is back with new packaging and new formula for their Marshmallow Facial Wash!


I opened the parcel and goes, woahhhh~ fuwafuwa~ filled with fluffy little cottons.

Now they have their new launch, Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash for acne care(the one in green)! And improved SPT formulation, to allow skin regain its natural 28 days rejuvenation cycle  for clearer, suppler, brighter skin.

The foam is really dense, it doesn't drips. After cleansing my face, my skin feels super smooth and soft! It smells really good too. It's really mild and gentle thus, so far no breakouts after using!

Just 1 pump for the bouncy soft and fine foam to cleanse your pores deeply because foams are smaller than your pores and that makes it a lot more effective for cleansing.

The key to baby smooth skin~



5 comments:

  1. You're so cute and youthful with your hair tied up! >u<
    I've actually heard a lot about these whip facial washes, and have been wanting to try them for a while! >u<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute!!
    I want to try that!! Thank you for sharing! ^^
    Do you btw know where I could buy that online? :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, you look so cute aki!! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeeello! Your blog is so cute and inspiring! :P hehhhh! And i love your hair color! I was thinking of dying my hair for the summer too c:

    Would you like to follow each other?~~~ Visit mah blog <3 heeeh

    BLOG: http://www.ivyzhouuu.blogspot.com

    thanks a bunchessssss, lets be friends. (:

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!