Thursday, June 27, 2013

How to achieve airy and fizz free hair.



Hola! How's everybody doing? Been a great busy week for me! Gonna share with you on ways to achieve airy and frizz free hair with just your hairdryer! 



Liese's Daily Enhance Styling series is a new basic hair styling product that helps you to easily tame your hair for everyday occasions.  Not forgetting to say, it's really easy to use it! 


They have four products in this series specially made for four different hair types. (The Straight Style Hair Mist, Airy Style Water, Frizz-Free Styling Milk and Wave-Defining Foam.)



If I don't style or blow dry my hair properly, my hair would be super flat and be all over the place. Especially when I constantly dye my hair and heating it etc, my hair is really really damaged and dry. 
I'll be doing a review on these two product, Frizz-Free Styling Milk and Airy Style Water.



Airy Style Water

Step 1:
Spray this mist all over your wet hair(inner top layers) and simple use the hair dryer to blow dry and tousle hair from roots with your hand! 

What I really like about this product is that it doesn't stiffen your hair, it's really light-weighted and also protects your hair from heat. <3 br="" fruity="" light="" scent.="">



Frizz-Free Styling Milk

Step 2:
After you blow dried your hair, simple spread this at your hair ends. This helps to smoothen out your frizzies. 

The styling milk is not greasy at all, very light and really does make my hair smoother. And again it smells really good.



Hope this helps and see you soon~ Bye! ^^v


3 comments:

  1. I'm always in love with your hair babe *___* Last pic so sexy sexy sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove your hair *O* You are freaking cute ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!