Monday, July 8, 2013

Short hair! @ Jean Yip Hairdressing (Style of the Month)


Omg, hi guys! I'm so excited to share with you my new hair cut!

Recently got invited as special guest of Style of The Month for Jean Yip Singapore!


About “Style of The Month”
[How to Participate:
1st Step: Get your hair done at Jean Yip Singapore
Optional Step: Take a picture with your hairstylist (OPTIONAL)
Step Three: Complete the caption "My favourite stylists is from ‎#JeanYip because..."
Last Step: Post it here & email it to jeanyipsg@gmail.com with your full name, NRIC/FIN no & HP number

Prizes:
1x $1,000 Jean Yip Hairdressing service voucher
25x consolation prizes (total worth more than $1,000)
 
How to Win: entry with the most response, including "Like", "Comment" & "Share"]




Honestly, I didn't know what to do to my hair when I stepped into the salon. Was only thinking about getting my hair dyed.


Vavavoom, I'm eyeing that ash purple at the right side >>
Wanted to get ash brown but because my current hair colour is red, it will be hard to get the colour off, so Joe, my hairstylist suggested that I tone down my hair little by little. If I bleach it away, my hair will be super damaged.
 


And and, decided to cut off all those unhealthy bleached hair! They are dry as hay!



Dyeing of hair~ 


I love their scalp treatment! It's super cooling and relaxing!  Did silk treatment as well.

Steam steam steam~

Hair is super smooth after treatment and smells greatttt.


And jang jang jang! 


Hair got toned down a little to copper red! Really love my hair length! But I'm thinking of going even shorter the next time I visit Jean Yip again! 

Thank you Jean Yip for the awesome service!



Of course not forgetting to camwhore la. Hahahhaa. Bye bye long hair. So long, see you soon!




Tell me what do you think of my hair! ^^v

13 comments:

  1. Omg you look so cute!!! Super love your new hair style ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new hair style & color!
    You are so adorbs ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're short hair makes you look super adorable!!!! I can't wait to cut my hair short too~ But still can't come to cutting it just yet!! ><"
    I love your makeup style here too~ Have you done a tutorial on this particular makeup yet? If so do link me, if not yet do share with us :D

    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your long hair a lot!! But I think this hairstyle makes you look even more cuter! ^^ Short hair doesn't look good on me ㅠ ㅠ so I'm trying to get loooong hair! :)
    I also like your hair color!! Could you tell me name of it? :) I have been thinking about coloring my hair darker and I really like that color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh you look so cute with your new hair do!
    I've been thinking about cutting my hair short. Long hair is getting boring for me and it's too hot with it now being summer >_<

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww cute you aki ><
    I think I'll cut my long hair too this month
    I want get short hair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwww you chopped it! And you look ADORABLE ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. What eyelashes are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! cute! looking a little like Kelly.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!