Friday, July 12, 2013

Update about Mushroom!

 (Rare times having light makeup for photoshoot. Omaigawd, I feel as if like my eyes couldn't open or smth. Omaigawd and wearing spaghetti strap top. FLABBY ARMS. HAHA.)


Hello~ Still trying to get used to my mid hair length. Actually, my hair isn't that short. Only with styling that my hair would look more like mushroom. I'm thinking of going even shorter!

And ohohoho, just to update a little bit in case my blog is dying. But yay, I had lots of fun today, doing photoshoot for some secret thingy going on. Not gonna reveal it yet, but yup~ 


Yup, and changed my natural make to this. This is Himekokokoko. Think most of you have seen her before! Often tagging her in instagram too. Heehe. My slacking buddy. 



 Soooo yup, haven't been doing much lately. Super lazy to update blog as well, because I've got no pretty photos to share. :p


 Life is a little too boring for me. I need more interesting events. T.T


Well, to lighten up your day a little, I shall show you my spastic video I uploaded on Instagram. Enjoy~




Here's my recent favourite drink. Like omg, I love Earl Grey milk tea, and Pokka finally have them. HOOORAAAAY. 

My current anime list: One Piece and Naruto. Recently just added Hunter X Hunter in! Surprisingly good anime, like I can't stop watching. For at least the storyline is not draggy like OP or Naruto. Currently at episode 81, I think it is still ongoing... is it? Not sure. :p But catching up to the latest soon! 


Thats about it! Abrupt ending here! Will be back to update more! Cheerios~

11 comments:

  1. Hello!! You both look wonderful here!
    I do see a little resemblance!
    You both aren't siblings..are you?? :)

    www.ColorfulExistence.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really cute pics!
    That Tea looks interesting!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your new hair babe ^.^
    Forever cute <3

    Love,
    www.ladies-homejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new hair really suits you! I wish I can look great with short hair haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look really good with short hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww you look gorgeous with short hair >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are really cute!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG ! You look cute and more adorable in short hair <3
    love it !

    follow you through GFC and bloglovin
    mind to follo me back? :3

    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG ! You look cute and more adorable in short hair <3
    love it !

    follow you through GFC and bloglovin
    mind to follo me back? :3

    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG ! You look cute and more adorable in short hair <3
    love it !

    follow you through GFC and bloglovin
    mind to follo me back? :3

    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!