Saturday, August 10, 2013

Jean Yip Style of the Month!



It's been awhile guys! Remember I talk to you guys about Jean Yip's Style of the Month contest? It's still on going till September. So hurry up now and join to stand a chance to win a total of $3,000 Jean Yip Hairdressing service voucher!

Style of the Month is organized by Jean Yip Hairdressing to pick up the hottest and trendiest hairstyle of the month. Commencing since July 2013 to September 2013!

How do you join the contest?

1st Step: Get your hair done at Jean Yip Singapore
Optional Step: Take a picture with your hairstylist (OPTIONAL)
Step Three: Complete the caption "My favourite stylists is from ‎#JeanYip because..."
Last Step: Post it here & email it to jeanyipsg@gmail.com with your full name, NRIC/FIN no & HP number


Prizes:
1x $1,000 Jean Yip Hairdressing service voucher
25x consolation prizes (total worth more than $1,000)



 How to win?

 All you have to do is to get your friends to like, share and comment on your picture! The one with the most response would stand a chance to win.




Jessie is July's winner for the style of the month! Congrats!


Cheerios~

2 comments:

  1. you are sooo cute!! I love your bart simpson sweater haha

    wish i lived in singapore so i can join :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!