Thursday, August 15, 2013

T.O.T @ JEM



Hello! This is a super super late post I apologise T.T But last month I went to the opening of T.O.T @ JEM! T.O.T stands for The Optique of Tomorrow.

The Optique of Tomorrow heralds a bold direction in local eyewear retail industy by marrying designer eyewear brands from more than 10 countries with the provision of professional optometry consultant in one store.


We got to try on the different eyewear during the event opening! What I really like about T.O.T is that all the eyewear are on display and not locked in shelves, to encourage interaction between wearer and glasses.

The brand that really caught my eyes are these Retrosuperfuture sunglasses. Handmade in Italy, all its designs are inspired by street couture. Worn by many artist like Kanye West, Daft Punk, Sienna Miller, Jessica Alba and Valentino Rossi!



Huahuhuahua, tried on one. And I thought I look funny. T.T


They brings in many other brands such as:

Superdry.
Inspired by a trip to Tokyo in 2003, Super dry is a British brand which fuses design influences from Japanese graphics and vintage America, with the values of British tailoring.

And I thought the designs are really nice and jappish. Thinking of getting one for my daily wear *___*



glossi
Frame front has a unique coating which creates signature splash of multiple bright colours. Made of strong and flexible Nylon Compound which is light and durable.
Worn by lead singer of Aerosmith, Lee Ji Hoon, AKB48 and many more!



Feb 31st
This is another brand that caught my eye too. I super love things made of wood.
This is an Italian brand which mastered and honed traditional woodcraft for more than three generation.



So head down to T.O.T to get yourself a pair of those trendy eyewear!

T.O.T
 JEM, #03-43

1 comment:

  1. The Super Dry ones look quite nice!

    www.lacy-rose.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!