Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pamper your hair!

Advertorial


Hi guys! It's been a long long time! I was really busy.

Lets talk about my hair today. As all of you know, I've cut my hair really short because my hair was super damaged due to too much of bleaching. But of course I've not stopped the habit of dyeing my hair often. My hair colour is constantly changing and too much heat from the hair curling thongs damages my hair as well. Well, so not much difference from when I over bleached my hair. My hair condition is equally as bad as well, not forgetting to say I recently permed my hair too.


If you want nicely styled and coloured hair, surely we must not forget to pamper themmmmmm!


Essential is here to the rescue! The damage care brand that repairs and protects your hair to the last 15cm, usually the oldest and most damaged.











 Essential Intensive Hair Mask is coming back with new and improved formula with Advance Cuticle Care Technology that provides concentrated repair care for damaged hair, especially to the last 15cm!  

 The hair mask contains newly added heat damage care ingredient with Honey & Shea Butter.

 High purity honey for moisture and manageability and shea butter to repair dryness, breakage and split ends!


Essential Intensive Leave-on Treatment
 with new high purity honey oil with cuticle repair essence

Instantly coats and smoothens peeling cuticles while repairing damaged hair surface.
It doesn't leave on oily after-feel and refreshes with a fruity floral fragrance. 



 How to pamper your hair?



Step 1:

Simply apply Essential Intensive Hair Mask after shampooing, but REMEMBER never apply hair mask onto your scalp as it makes your scalp very oily, and your scalp would get clogged, which also causes hair fall! Same applies to hair conditioners!

Leave on for 5mins and rinse off thoroughly.

*For best result, towel-dry hair after shampooing before applying the hair mask.

 Tip: Apply hair mask for 3 consecutive days before and after chemical treatments to lessen the damage to hair. 



 Step 2:

Apply Essential Intensive Leave-on Treatment from mid-length to tip on your towel-dried hair, concentrating on your damaged areas. And there's no need to rinse it off.


Tadah, and that's all you need to do to achieve smoother and more manageable hair!
 So let's all pamper our hair with Essential!

You can get the hair mask at $9.90
 at any leading supermarkets, hype-marts and pharmacies.

3 comments:

  1. your hair looks so nice on camera tho lol and i love that flower crown u have on. its sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the flowercrown, is it DIY?
    You're so extremely adorable! And these products seem so cute, they somehow remind me of candies hahah ~~

    eyelashforaneyelash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair must be really nice when you use those!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!