Tuesday, January 21, 2014

EOS Candy Brown & EOS Briller Brown lens review!

Omg good day people! Happy New Year btw! I've just started school again, and I will try to blog more this year! (hopefully)
Any way doubt people are reading anymore. Hahahhaa.



Maplelens.com recently sent me two lenses for review! Honestly, it's my first time trying EOS. Most of the time I get GEO, I.Fairy, Luxury and etc... Weird right, of all brands I didn't get to try EOS. But yes, here it is.


The lenses comes in a cute box and of course cutie casing as well! Hippoppy.


EOS BRILLER BROWN


Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Life Span : 1 Year Disposal


Briller design is very similar to what I usually wear, GEO nudy quarter series but this is less exaggerated. This series is very natural. The colour is quite subtle, suitable for daily wear.  It doesn't look very appealing on the website, not like something I would have picked, but it's really good in real! Super super like! So if you are looking for natural looking lens this will definitely be the one for you. Something about this lens is that it's really soft and comfortable. O.O!



Ratings:

Design:
Enlargement:
Comfort:   




EOS Candy Brown

Diameter : 14.8mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Life Span : 1 Year Disposal

[My eye look cocked cause my lens moved while I was snapping selfie.]


I love like this series and always wanted to try it since I saw Tsubasa Masuwaka wearing it in magazine or was it Dolly Wink photo shoot, I don't remember, but I find it really really nice! Instantly make you look dolly once you have them on. The outer black rim make your eyes look bigger and love how the brown fades out and blend into your pupil colour. The diameter of this series is also slightly bigger than Briller's. If you are looking for lenses to make you look sweet and dolly, I would recommend EOS Candy series! This lens is slightly not as comfy as briller but I give the comfort a four star, not too bad!


Ratings:

Design:
Enlargement:
Comfort:   


Don't forget to check Maplelens out!

5 comments:

  1. Cute lenses~ I also wear natural brown lenses~! Thanks for the review ^^

    momopodo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read your blog in a while and now and now I see you have that freaking awesome piercing! It suits you a lot and I missed your face LOL Looking gooood and the lenses of course too haha

    tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and dolly!! Yes! I am still reading your blog and I miss your blog updates! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first pair of lenses! Definitely similar to GEO Super Nudy :)

    You're looking so adorable and I've missed reading you blog! Glad to be back and glad to see you back! :D

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lenses! You look so cute! I really want to buy new pairs of lenses now! HAHA.
    I hope to see more posts from you soon! :3

    <3 Bee.
    www.beekyoote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!