Saturday, January 24, 2015

Happy 2015, not.


Its late but happy new year! Just felt like updating my blog teehee. 2014 surely wasn't that awesome for me and I'm really hoping 2015 be better.

I'm currently so lost in life that I don't know what to do anymore. Totally no motivations, so many things running in my head that I am going cray cray. In fact, trying to be happy and smile is just getting super tiring for me now.

Not sure what makes me think I can solve others' problem when I can't even solve my own. Life just getting damn tiring for me. Why are people always whining about small little problems as compared to mine. Sometimes learn to appreciate can? I think my life is way way way more miserable with so many things happening in a go. Even with companies, I really really cannot enjoy to the fullest. Why?

Crying myself to sleep? Nah. More like trying to sleep all the time to avoid thinking. Don't even want to face the reality. Best is not being able to wake up, just kidding.

I think it's time. It's time to be alone for awhile. Maybe this is calling for a new piercing. Meeeh. Enuff said.

And oh, happy belated birthday to me. I'm getting old. ): 

2 comments:

  1. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!